III.

Nicki in multimedia

______

Nicki,

Kendra handed me a couple more small bags of weed. Its been a slow day so I'm going to head out and just let people come to me, plus it was more easier to go out and do my own thing while selling weed at the same time.

"Girl I'm glad we going to the mall I need some stuff." Kendra said as we walked to her car.

"Like what?"

"Well for starters panties since-" I held my hand up for her to stop talking.

"I don't want to know." I chuckled lightly. Kendra and Jungle were a couple, been one for over a year now. They are what you called complicated. One minute they were arguing and at each others necks next they were fucking till the sun came up.

Maybe one day I'll find someone who loves me that much. Yeah, I had a boyfriend but Jaydon was full of shit. He was always finding reasons to not spend time with me, a prime example being the cookout we went to a few days ago. We planned to go see a movie then go to Jungle and Kendra's place to eat but he ignored those plans and did his own thing.

Me and Kendra walked through the double doors and headed straight for the stores. I really didn't come for a specific thing but who knows what will catch my eye. "So you met Jungle's brother huh?"

"Yeah." I replied while looking through a rack of t-shirts occasionally taking one off of the rack and holding it out to get a better look at it.

"What do you think of him?"

"He seem cool even though he pissed me off when he took me home."

"What he do?" Kendra asked.

"Telling me what Jaydon don't appreciate and shit..." When I met Nasir it was brief so there wasn't really a chance to get to know him. Even when he drove me home we didn't talk that much disregarding him being nosey and telling me about my personal life.

Who the fuck did he think he was to be giving opinions on a person he just met although, I have to admit that Nasir was fine as hell. He has this sort of swagg about him that's attractive in a way.

His smooth walk let you know that he was a boss that didn't play about his money.

"Girl that's just him starting conversation be nice."

"Mhm." I replied nonchalantly.

My phone started ringing interrupting my process of window shopping. Once I saw that it was O'sane I rolled my eyes before answering.

"Hello."

"Sis Im calling to tell you that Im going to the court just in case you get worried or something." Osane said. The phone picking up the sound of the slight wind blowing outside.

"Okay Im gonna be over Kendra's house so just come over there and I'll take you home."

We said our goodbyes and ended the call. The rest of shopping consisted of us finding something to wear tonight to the club. I wasn't really the clubbing type but when I went I showed out.

Me and Kendra headed back to her place and when we walked in Jungle was talking to his brother, must have been something funny since Jungle couldn't stop laughing. "Hey babe." Kendra greeted Jungle and placed a kiss on his lips.

"What's up Nic?" Jungle threw a head nod my way. I said hello back and met Kendra in her room. Nasir acted if he didn't see me maybe the little episode in his car the other night made him not like me.