II.

Nas in multimedia
______

Nasir,

Cassie wrapped her legs around my waist as I positioned myself between her legs hovering over her body a little so all of my weight wasn't on her.

The kiss got more passionate and I could feel myself getting an erection. Please don't let this girl be teasing me again. I thought to myself as I started to pull my underwear lower still deep in the kiss inserting my tounge into her mouth every now and then.

"Ayo, Nas!" Jungle yelled throughout the house. Fuck. I had given my brother a key just in case he needed a place to crash sometimes, but I think we can all agree that now isn't the best time for him to be here.

The mood had gotten fucked up by Jungle's annoying ass but there was no need to stop what had already started. I hadn't had sex in months and porn wasn't cutting it.

So I went back to my mission of exploring Cassie's insides. The mood was slowly starting to come back so I reached for a condom in my drawer. I bought the box for this specific reason because I knew sooner or later she wouldn't be able to resist me.

"Nope. Your brother is here..." I guess I spoke to soon.

"So what, be quiet and he won't hear." I said slightly sliding Cassie's panties to the side exposing her vagina.

"Nasir," She exclaimed dragging out my name. "Stop before he comes up here."

I plopped down on the bed resting on the side of her pulling my underwear back up to my waist. "So what am I going to do about this?" I ask pointing to the hardness in my Calvin Klein underwear.

"I promise to handle it tonight." Cassie straddled me rubbing all up on my body tracing just a few tattoos I had on my chest.

From the tone in her voice I could tell she was only telling me what I wanted to hear. Cassie wouldn't handle shit and we both knew that. She has a way of making people believe whatever it is she wants you to. I got out of bed and walked to my closet slipping on some jeans and a white T-shirt after that I headed downstairs to the main level of my pent house.

"What's up man."

Jungle nodded at me, not taking his focus off whatever he was looking for in the fridge. "Yo, why you never got anything in here that I like?"

"Because this ain't yo crib, fool." He closed the refrigerator and laughed. Even though Jungle was younger than me the roles often switched. He would try to tell me what to do and be the boss of shit, its been that way since we were kids.

"Is your wife coming to the bar-b-q?"

I scrunched up my face at his question. I knew he was joking around calling Cassie my wife, he's done so after I told him about her rush to get married and spend the rest of our lives together. Yet, I've explained to him that no wedding bells wouldn't be ringing any time soon. Unfortunately, with Jungle being my little brother it wouldn't be right if he didn't make fun of me.

I mean yeah, Im getting older and settling down is definitely something I see myself doing just not so fast. What if Cassie and I didn't work out? "Aye, that's not my wife..." I said sliding on some all white sneakers to complete my fit.

"Yet." Jungle replied back instantly.

"What?"

"That isn't your wife yet." Here we go again with the jokes. I said to myself while also making sure my shoelaces were tight enough.

______

Driving from my upscale apartment to the hood really showed me how much I had accomplished so far. Things could've been different for me if the streets kept a grip on me, but I was set free being able to go to college and make a better life for not only myself but my family as well.