Chapter 1 ~ A destined meet!!

It was daytime, the sounds of birds chirping and the sound of trees rustle as the wind blows through their limbs and leaves. CLANG!! The sound of metal clashing together had frightened any nearby birds, causing them to fly away. The noise was coming from a dome-shaped building with the name Capsule Corp. mounted on the building. At the snap of someone's finger, a garage door opened in the building, revealing a woman with a remote-like device in her hand. The woman's height was about 5'8, she had auburn hair flowing down to her waist, beautiful baby blue eyes with a pair of round black glasses. She wore a white lab coat that had the label "CC" on the shoulder part of the coat. She was wearing a dress that had a red and blue checker pattern with black sleeves going to her hands.

"Hey, Bulma!! I'm going to test the dimension splitter now" said the woman.

"Ok 21, just make sure to be careful, it's still a prototype, there's no telling if something will actually happen," said the woman that is known as Bulma.

At that moment 21 pressed a button on the dimension splitter and a warp gate opened up. The gate was floating in mid-air, it was small enough that it could be put in your hand, it was in the shape of a blue sphere.

"Hey, Bulma!! I'm going to try to see what's inside this gate, I might be gone for a while, so if anyone asks where I told them that I went on a science expedition." "21, that's not funny, there's no telling what's on the other side of that gate."

But before Bulma could try to stop 21, 21 activated the gate by pressing another button on the remote and stepping into the warp gate disappearing. In the gate, there was no concept of up or down or left or right. In front of 21 was blue waves of what she thought was dimensional energy. At the center where the blue waves originated from had a purple energy that radiated out in a pinwheel shape. As soon as 21 noticed where the waves were originating from she began to be pulled towards the origin, she closed her eyes for fear of what was going to happen. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes to find that she was standing on the sidewalk of a city. She looked around and noticed that people were staring at her. She figured that she had better not stick around to draw attention so she turned around to walk away when she saw the warp gate. The gate was just floating in mid-air right behind her. She reached out to touch it, only to find that nothing happened. She grabbed the warp gate and put in her lab coat pocket. She started to walk when she finds herself in front of a building called "Aldera Junior High."

"Huh! Well, it looks like I'm in Japan, and I guess that this is a parallel Earth in an alternate dimension to universe 7. Judging from universe 6's history of earth that I asked from Champa-sama, the planet that I am now and the Earth from universe 6 are different. Ooh, I'm getting so excited, this world is probably the first of its kind and I discovered it. I wonder what sweets this Earth has." Said Android 21

As soon as she said that she saw a kid with green and black hair jump off the roof of the building that she was looking at. As he was falling 21 rushed as fast as she could to grab the boy in mid-air preventing his death. She remained floating in mid-air with the boy in her arms not noticing the students watching. She looked down in her arms to look at him only to notice that he was crying in her arms. While she was looking at him she saw that his face was covered in burn marks as well as a black eye. She saw that he had a wound on his hand, which looked like it was from a knife. She pulled his sleeve back on his arm only to see more scars from slash and stab wounds, as well as burn marks and signs of physical abuse. She started crying as she held him close in her arms, as she knew that he was suffering on a daily basis. She started to caress his hair while wiping the never-ending stream of tears from his eyes. Android 21 held the boy tighter while bending her head down whispering to him:

"I'm so sorry that you have been through all that you have. I know that this is sudden, but would you like to stay with me for a while?" Said 21 as she was trying hard to stop crying.