Chapter 4 ~ Training with Krillin and Piccolo

Author's Notes:

Sorry, I should have uploaded days ago, but got caught up in other things. I am also sorry that this chapter isn't as long as the last few, I kinda rushed it a little. The reason that I did rush it was that I wanted to write chapter 9 because that chapter is my favorite so far. I also plan on putting the word count at the bottom of each chapter. During my break, I have written a few prompts that I want to turn into stories.

Original male character x Ophis (high school dxd)

Izuku x Serieri

Izuku x Shalltear Bloodfallen

A Saiyan in another world (basically like an Isekai manga)

Now onto chapter 4

Android 21 stayed with Bulma as Izuku left with Krillin and his family. Izuku was flying in the sky with Krillin's family when Krillin asked him a question.

"Hey Izuku, on Earth Beta, whose the strongest person?"

"That would be All Might, he's the number 1 hero. I watched his fight videos when I was 4. When he would fight the wind pressure from his fist was so great that it changed the weather."

"Wow, if he's that strong then you have a lot of training to do."

"Yes, sir."

They flew until they reached an area that had a forest surrounded on all sides by mountains with a river going through the center. They flew down into a clearing while Krillin threw a capsule containing the exact same 2-story house that Izuku used on Earth Beta. When Izuku was putting his things in his room upstairs android 18 pulled Krillin aside.

"OK Krillin, I'm only letting you train him for 1 month because we're getting paid from Bulma. I expect him to be able to beat me after training, if not you're going to be in trouble."

"O...Ok, babe."

"Well bye Krillin, see you in a month."

"Bye Daddy."

"Bye 18, bye Maron, I love you."

18 walked up to Krillin and kissed him on the lips before flying off. 18 and Maron went back to their house where they didn't bother Krillin for a month. When Izuku got back outside, he and Krillin started their training.

TIME SKIP BY 1 WEEK

"Hah, looks like I win again Mr. Krillin."

"It appears so Izuku, I am so impressed by your growth. I have no doubt that you can fight toe-to-toe with 18."

"Thank you, Mr. Krillin."

"Ok, Izuku the next part of our training is going to be about ki."

"But I already did ki training with 21?"

"Did she teach you any techniques?"

"She taught me this one."

Izuku raised his right hand in the air as he was flying above the forest. He channeled his ki into his hand to create a ki blast that the size of his hand. He let the ki blast fly above his head where it stopped and started to expand. When it had stopped expanding the greenish black ki blast covered the entire forest in a shadow.

SCENE CHANGE to ??? in the mountains around the forest

"What the heck, who disturbed my meditation?"

The man flew closer till he saw a green and black haired boy holding a huge ki blast and Krillin on the ground looking up.

"Heh, this could be interesting."