Chapter 10 ~ Entrance to Godhood

When Izuku had made his way to his house in the woods, he dropped behind the house.

"Hey 21, let's head to Capsule Corp. I bet everyone is waiting for us."

"Y...Yeah."

21 pulled out the warp gate and tossed it in front of them and activated it as Izuku stepped into it while holding 21 in his arms. When Izuku stepped out of the portal he was greeted by the Z-Fighters and 2 people that he thinks are Lord Beerus and Whis. Everyone looked at him funny and saw that he was holding 21 I'm his arms in a bridal hold. After about a minute of awkward silence, Android 21 spoke up.

"We're home everyone."

"Yes, we're home. If you heard howling that was me. Me and 21 were on a d...date and at the end of it, I may have glanced at the full moon on accident. The good news is that 21 slapped me to my senses."

Goku and Vegeta walk up to Izuku as he let 21 back on the ground. Android 21 turned around and put the warp gate back into her pocket.

"Uncle, dad, it's good to see you. It's been a really long day."

"Wow, Izuku your voice got deeper. Looks like he's going up, right Vegeta."

"Shut up clown. So son, what happened to you?"

"Well after turning into a great ape this hero constrained me. After that, I got really angry and turned golden as I broke the restraints. Android 21 rushed up to me and confessed then she slapped me. After the slap, I saw that she was crying and that's when I started to regain control. I started shrinking when I had full control of myself and became the form you see now. I was able to remember what happened when I was a great ape, surprisingly. I call this form Super Saiyan 4."

"Holy cow, Vegeta do you feel that. I just noticed but he's this strong and doesn't have god ki. I wonder how he would fare against both of us in Super Saiyan Blue."

"Yes, I'm thinking the same thing Kakarot."

'I was right about Android 21 being his trigger. I'm proud of you...my son.

Just them Beerus and Whis walked up to Izuku, Vegeta, and Goku.

"Oh, so you must be the one who disturbed my nap with that godawful howling. You do know that every universe heard that right."

Izuku got in front of Beerus and kneeled.

"Y...You must be Lord Beerus. I...I heard about you from father, and I'm sorry that I woke you."

"Well looks like someone knows how to treat a god."

Beerus points to all the Z-Fighters with his finger.

"You lot should follow his example."

Beerus then points to Izuku.

"And you. I'm still mad that you woke me from my nap. If you truly wish for my forgiveness then let me destroy you, but starting with that annoying pink Android."

Izuku balled up his fists so hard that his nails were digging into his skin causing his hands to bleed. It was one thing to be humiliated all his life and another to kneel to a deity, but the one thing that a person doesn't threaten is his Android 21. Izuku slowly got up as blood was coming from his hands. Izuku screamed as his ki skyrocketed pushing to about 50% of his power in Super Saiyan 4. The entire planet was shaking as he was powering up and then the entire universe felt it. Beerus looked at Izuku with his eyebrow raised as if he was hardly amused.

"Oh if that's your full power then I just might as well kill her and then you."

'Beerus-sama you are just poking the monkey and eventually, he's going to pound you.