Chapter 12 ~ Feast of the Gods

Thanks to all of the readers who have told me to keep writing this book. I honestly didn't expect to get this much support from one of my ideas. I also want to thank all of you who have encouraged me to keep writing. There was no excuse that I could use to get me out of writing chapter 12, the truth is, I'm just a lazy ass. So shout out to Aiko_Etsuko for giving me the final push to get off my ass and keep writing. Which means that I will be writing the next chapter and uploading it in about 12 hours.   

I want to thank all of you who read this...for actually reading this book. I have so many ideas for new stories that it's not even funny. Anyway, if I do start writing chapters for other books, then that means that the progress of this book will be delayed. I have already written a one-shot for a male Saiyan OC and Tatenashi from Infinite Stratos. I also have made a story for Mewthree and a starting story where the main character dies on Earth and is brought back to life in another universe. However I had planned on creating my own story from that, but I have no idea how long that will last. So I could put him literally anywhere. I also have another prompts that I have written out, and I doubt that they would go far. It's called: The Blood-thirsty hero (Izuku x Shalltear.) 

" " = Talking aloud

' ' = Thinking

There are no telepathic conversations as of now, but I don't know if I'm going to add it in the future.

As Grand Priest sent the message to the Gods, Izuku used his new knowledge and powers to create a portal back to Earth Alpha. When the portal was established, Izuku and 21 went through it towards Capsule Corp. to explain to his family what occurred at Zeno's palace. Back at the party at Capsule Corp. which was lively as ever, Beerus is sitting at a table with a small plate of pudding, while Whis is sipping a glass of fine Wine. Inside of the house is Yamcha in the bathroom on the toilet fighting his greatest enemy/foe/rival....constipation. Over at the entertainment area, Trunks and Goten are playing inside the bouncy castle, while Bulma, Chi-Chi, and Android 18 were talking about whatever it is that housewives talk about. Around 10 feet away in the bushes are Master Roshi and Oolong with a pair of binoculars trying to peep up Android 18's skirt. In the middle of the conversation, 18 felt a chill go up to her spine as she turns around and sees a pair of beady eyes in the bushes aimed at her ass. 

"YOUR DEAD OLD MAN!!!!!"

18 charged up a ki blast and threw it into the bushes, but instead of it hitting Roshi, it hit Oolong dead on effectively knocking him out. Seeing an opportunity, Roshi sprinted from the bushes in the opposite direction but ran face first into Android 21 as she steps out of the portal. Everyone at the party except Yamcha turned to hear the screams of Android 21.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YOU PERVERT!!!!!"

Android 21 grabbed Roshi before he could grab her breast and threw him back into the bushes, where he hit Oolong in the process. At the time Yamcha leaves the bathroom still constipated, leaving to find Bulma to get some medicine for his stomach. As Yamcha leaves the house Izuku charges a weak ki blast to throw at Roshi, but instead, the blast hits an unsuspecting Yamcha. At the time the blast hit Yamcha, a dust cloud formed where he was, covering him from view. With everyone watching as the dust settled, it showed Yamcha in a crater in his most famous pose with a horrible smell coming from him. It got silent as everyone was watching as 21 walked up to Yamcha and bent down holding her nose to check his pulse. 

"He's alive. Although I think that he crapped his pants, judging the smell coming from him."

The first to break the silence was Izuku as he began to laugh, Beerus soon following after him. Eventually, everyone began to laugh, much to Yamcha's misfortune.