I need some help from everyone

Ok, so the things that I have planned for the next chapter are as follows.

Izuku comes back from training for 3000 years with Liquiir and has 3 tails now.

Izuku's base form is stronger Jiren max power.

Izuku has mastered Ultra Instinct

Izuku has mastered super Saiyan god, super Saiyan blue

Izuku can use destruction energy

Izuku has officially become the next Zeno

Android 21 has officially become the next Grand Priest

Izuku can transform into Super Saiyan 5

Izuku's great ape and super Saiyan 4 form have green and black hair. Super Saiyan 5 has silver hair.

Now I need your help (the reader) Is Izuku becoming overpowered too fast? I had thought giving Izuku a quirk that couldn't be detected by normal means called Growth. Which is a quirk that would accelerate his fighting, learning, skills, etc.

I had planned on ending this book after they capture All for One.

Also I noticed that people would comment that they enjoy this book. So if you have time, could you comment some of the things that you enjoy about it.

For the people who want me to continue with the next chapter and have Izuku be op vote:

YES

For the people who want Izuku to remain around the same level of power vote:

NO

I will leave this chapter up for 2 weeks, so that the votes and comments can accumulate. In that time, I will work on my other stories. Cause lord knows that I have about 17 others. Don't forget to check out my other posted stories.......even though they only have 1 chapter.