Chapter 2 ~ FlashBack

"Ok 21, please tell me everything that happened through that warp gate."

Android 21 proceded to tell Bulma everything that happened, from her experience in the warp gate to arriving back at Capsule Corp.

"Wow, I still don't know how to process all of this" Bulma said as she paced back and forth the room thinking about Izuku.

"Well if he's getting abused to that degree, can't we train him?" Android 21 asked.

"By the look of things, it looks like we have to. I just feel terrible, I mean who would do this to another person, let alone a child."

"Besides, who would train him? Because Goku and Vegeta are training with Whis, Piccolo is probably in the mountains meditating for all I know. Gohan is busy with his job and taking care of his wife and Pan. Krillin is with 18 on vacation with Marron, and Yamcha would turn the poor child into a playboy."

"Well Bulma, if no one is willing or has the time to train Izuku, I would be willing to do it."

"21, that's perfect, plus I think that the boy has bonded with you already."

When Bulma said that, she placed a hand on 21's shoulder when a CRACK sound was heard. The small bracelet that was attached to Android 21's shoulder that was hidden under the lab coat was destroyed. Bulma bent down to pick up the pieces, only to reveal what it was. It was a device that she had created, which allowed 21 to revert back to her human form. After a few seconds passed, 21 was wrapped in a blinding light, causing Bulma to look away. When she looked back she could see that 21 had reverted back to her Majin form.

"Oh man, I thought that I had made it perfect this time," said Bulma as she picked up the remaining bracelet pieces.

"Well, at least it lasted longer than the prototype" 21 said as she chuckled.

"I'm just glad that it lasted as long as it did because I don't know how I would react if Izuku called me a monster."

"You really must have taken a liking to Izuku if you care about his opinion 21."

At that moment Android 21 began blushing and said:

"No, it's just that he's been through so much, yet he smiled at me like he didn't have a care in the world."

"Right 21, anyway, let's go to sleep, I feel that we have been talking for a while."

"All right, good night Bulma."

"Night 21."

THE NEXT DAY

Izuku wakes up from his bed, only to notice that he's in an unfamiliar room. He gets out of bed and gets his only other change of clothes from his backpack that was next to the bed. He looked in his bag to see if it has been tampered with, only to find that everything is in place. He was about to put his School Uniform in his bag when he heard a knock at the door. Izuku was about to open the door when he heard:

"Hey, Izuku, don't freak out, but your at my friend's house on my Earth. I figured that it might be easier for you to not see me for a while because my appearance is disgusting."

As soon as she said that Izuku began pondering about what she was saying, because to him Android 21 was the most Beautiful girl that he ever laid eyes on, far surpassing the R-18 Hero Midnight. He proceeded to open the door to find resistance, with all the strength that he has, he pushed the door open. In front of Izuku's eyes was Android 21 in her Majin Form. She had long beautiful white hair that ran to her knees. She had pink skin that looked like bubblegum, which was one of Izuku's favorite flavors of gum. Looking closer Izuku saw that she had pointed ears, similar to an elf, and the most beautiful baby blue eyes. He then looked at what she was wearing, which was a black tube top, black arm sleeves, and baggy white pants.