Chapter 7 ~ The return to Earth Beta

Just saw Nintendo Tree house live this morning and was excited to see the new smash bros. I've never played any metroid games, but I got really excited when I saw Ridley. Plus his amiibo looks sick. I can't wait to see what characters they add. I wish that they could add either Rex from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Crono from Chrono Trigger. Now onto chapter 7.

"Ugh. It feels like I've been hit by Goku's Spirit Bomb, and that's saying something."

Izuku looks around to see that he's in his room tucked into bed. He felt a weight on his arm and saw that 21 was in her Majin form resting her head on his arm asleep.

"Hey, 21 is my arm a comfortable pillow?"

21 stirred as Izuku's voice was beginning to wake her up.

"Hey what time is it?" 21 said groggily.

"I don't know but you look adorable this morning...21-chan."

Android 21 was fully awake at this point and blushing heavily.

"W...When I heard that you almost died I came to check on you, but you were already asleep so I kept you company through the night."

"T...Thank you 21. I remember something that Goku told me about Kaio-Ken. I think it was about if I used it the wrong way then my ki would be out of wack or something."

"Y...Yes, I think that is accurate. You should go back to normal given time."

"I know but I wanted to go somewhere to check somethings first."

"What?"

"I want to go back to Earth Beta to check on some things. Plus I have to change a few things on my UA application because I don't live with...her anymore."

"All right, but I'm going with you. Someone has to watch over you so that you don't hurt yourself. Besides, you can't even use ki properly and even a little accident could kill someone or you."

"Ok, thank you 21."

"I also want to apply to UA, so could you help with that Izuku."

"Yes, Ok let's tell my family before we go."

Izuku got out of the bed and 21 out of the chair next to the bed as they headed to the breakfast table where the rest of the family was.

"Hey mom and dad, me and 21 are going back to Earth Beta to change a few things on my UA application. Plus 21 wants to apply to UA, so I'll help her fill it out. I don't know how long we'll be gone for so I just gave you a heads up."

"Son when you fully recover, I want you to train so that you won't slack off like Trunks."

"Hey, I'm right here."

"Be quiet Trunks, if you're that mad at slacking off then after breakfast I'll train you."

"Yeah, thanks, dad."

"Now 21, I want you to take care of Izuku for me. From what Vegeta has told me, Izuku shouldn't be using his ki."

"I will, bye Bulma."

Izuku and 21 went back to their rooms to get anything that they would need. They left the house and headed to the backyard where 21 threw the warp gate in front of them. She used the dimension splitter on it as they entered the gate. When they got out they were behind their capsule house in the woods on Earth Beta. 21 put the now shrunken warp gate in her pocket as they headed to town on the path that Izuku created during his training.

"Hey before we go anywhere, can I go back to my old house?"

"Ok, but why?"

"I want to check a few things."