Day 1

POV

Ah New York is a great place isn't it , I thought to myself as I sat on the balcony on the 3rd floor looking down at NYC.

I was in the apartment all by myself. Currently was listening to "Not Today", by BTS when my best friend in the whole world called.

Amy: Bri!

Me: Amy, did you land yet?

Amy: Not yet! But I think it will be another hour or so.

Me: Call me when you land and I'll come pick you up.

I hung up. Almost immediately after, I was interrupted by someone knocking at my door.

Aishh, who is interrupting my damn peace.

"Oh", I said in surprise to see a suitcase outside my door.

"Waaaa", Amy yelled jumped in the doorway.

"Amy!", I said half mad half glad.

We hugged for like five minutes, we were so cute.

"I thought you said your flight comes in, in an hour?", I said while looking at my watch.

"I wanted to surprise you!", she screamed.

"Aishh, Amy. I would've picked you up. It's no problem", I said.

"Of course it's not a problem, look at this apartment! It's huge!", she gaped in awe of what money can do.

"Sissy! We have been over this! My parents are rich, but I don't appreciate it. Also there are three beds and two baths. I have the second floor bed and bath, so just choose a room on the bottom floor!", I scolded her and informed her.

She rolled her eyes at me. I rolled my eyes back and then we started laughing. We sat down on the couch once Amy unpacked.

"You know what I was listening to on the way up here?", she asked me.

"BTS!", We said in unison.

"Song?", I asked.

"Not Today!", we yelled.

Ahhh, our sister bond is real.

"This makes me sad we can't go to their concerts until next year because their sold out!", she pouted.

"There is always next year!", I encouraged her.

Amy was in the kitchen making tea, while I was on the balcony. I was reading a book and noticed a car pull up below. Seven guys stepped out in hoodies, beanies, and masks?

Strange fellows.

One of them caught my eye and he was very cute. He had dark brown hair and beautiful eyes. We stared at each other for about minute and then I broke the gaze. I went back to reading and then I heard BTS music from the kitchen. I started singing Jungkook's part with smooth melody and the seven strangers looked up at me.

They all seem very familiar.

"Bri!!!", Amy yelled.

I immediately came to her side, abandoning the stares of those newcomers.

"Yes", I answered.

"Let's go for a walk.", she insisted.

I had forgotten that she had wanted to go to central park once she got here. We dressed casual (shorts and t-shirts) and exited our apartment. I went out first and bumped into someone. Before falling on the floor, the mysterious person caught me. I looked up to see the person who had saved me.

You? The guy from outside?

He lowered his mask politely, helping me stand up.

"Are you ok?", he said quickly.

"I'm fine, but do I know you from somewhere?", I asked.

His eyes widened and he put his mask back on. He bowed to me then entered their apartment.

Bowing? Ok then?

Amy came out of the apartment humming and we entered the elevator. On the way down, I told her about my mystery guy. She cooed with excitement. We reached the park and the sun was going down. Once fully dark, we decided to walk home and enjoy the night.

His POV

That girl? She was beautiful and had a wonderful voice. She even fell for me. But she almost noticed me. What if she's like every other girl?

"Jungkook", someone snapped in front of him.

"Sorry hyung", I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Were you daydreaming", Suga said.

I shook my head no.

"Aniyo, I would not", I said.

"Ok but remember your first day of school is tomorrow.", he reminded me.

School? Why me? Will this girl be there? Ahhh.

I fell back on my bed in frustration.