Gone

I rounded the corner and saw a woman walk into the café with a blue dress and short dark brown hair. I sat in front of her.

"Bri!", she said coming closer to hug me. I stopped her and gestured for her to sit down.

"What's this about?", I asked looking around the café.

"It's about my boyfriend and I", she started. I looked at her immediately.

"We're getting married", she stated showing me her diamond ring.

"And I want you to be there", she finished.

"It's in 2 weeks, and you have to come-".

"I don't have to do anything, but where is the wedding", I sighed.

"Mississippi", she said.

"What! But I have school", I yelled.

"Just come with me tomorrow and return in one month. We leave tomorrow", she said handing me a plane ticket. I took the ticket and stormed out of the café.

"6am flight departure", I mumbled. I walked back to the apartment and everyone was asleep. I started packing clothes and I packed a picture of me and Amy as well. I wrote Amy and BTS a letter, placed it on the table and went to sleep. I woke up at 5am and left without a word. I called a cab and left for the airport.

AMY'S POV

I woke up at 9am and saw that I had missed the beginning of school. Did Bri sleep in as well? I had Jungkook's number, so I texted him. He said he had slept in as well. I knocked on Bri's door, and opened it slowly. She wasn't there nor was her suitcase. I noticed some of her clothes and things were missing too. I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

To: Amy and BTS

I had to go to Mississippi. My flight left at 6am. My mom is getting married. Amy will explain everything. Don't take pity on me. The wedding is in 2 weeks. I want to come home soon. If you all are not there when I get back, I understand. You're idols. It was nice to meet you all. Have fun wherever you go next. And Amy don't eat all my food. I'll be back in 1 month. Amy, you are invited to the wedding. Please come. Details are texted to you. As for talking, my mom put a tracker in my phone so everything is monitored. I can't text any of you or communicate. So Amy come to the wedding. BTS I love you. Amy I love you more.

From: One and Only Bri

I had tears in my eyes as I read the note. Her going for one month may turn into forever, knowing her mother. I have to tell BTS.

Jungkook's POV

She left? How could her mother do that? Oh Bri. What will I do now?