Reunions and Plans

POV

I entered the hotel I was staying at and dropped my bag to the floor. I knew BTS for what? 2 weeks? What a fantasy. Now I have to help my mother with her wedding. Thank god, I have friends down here.

Me: River?

R: Oh hey Bri, long time no talk. Thought you forgot about me.

Me: Aw, Mochi.

R: Aunt-

Me: Don't even.

R: Ha ok. So what's up?

Me: I'm in town. For a month!

R: REALLY!

Me: Yes. So gather the crew and meet me in Cleveland at Bear Pen Park.

R: Will do!

I ended the call and saw a red Mustang convertible in the parking lot with my name on it.

'Here's a gift honey-Mom'

Bribing me again? Might as well use it. I do have to drive to go meet them. I saw my friends already there as I pulled up in my car and parked it.

AJ: Sweet Ride!

Jackson: Can I take it for a spin?

I nodded and tossed him the keys. The boys took off and I walked towards River.

"Bri!!!!", He yelled running towards me. We hugged and held hands all the way to where three other girls were sitting. Macy- AJ'S girlfriend, Violet- Jackson's girlfriend, and someone else?

"Hey everyone!", I said.

"Bri!", Macy and Violet said running to hug me.

"Bri, this is Rose my girlfriend", River said introducing the third girl. Red hair, good height, jeans, sleeveless top, nice features, I approve.

"Hi I'm Bri. Nice to meet you", I held my hand out to her.

"You too", she ignored my hand and I gave up. Ok, I so don't approve.

"Mochi!!! Can we go walk for awhile?", Rose said with a cute voice tugging on River's shirt.

"Mochi?", I said slightly annoyed. Only I could call River that. I made that nickname up when we were in 9th grade. I was Cinnamon Bun and he was Mochi.

 Jungkook's POV

I was depressed. More than everyone else. Amy walked in with V trailing her. She had a huge grin on her face.

"BTS gather!", she yelled. Everyone met in the living room as Amy stood in front of us.

"So, it's been 2 days. Since Bri left so suddenly", she spoke. Those words pierced my heart.

Do I like Bri? No, I love her.

"Well the wedding is our chance. To bring her home", she said.

"How is that helping?", J-Hope spoke.

"Well maybe Amy is saying we can go see Bri?", Rapmon suggested.

"Really?", Jin asked.

"I see what is going on now. Very clever Amy", Suga spoke.

"Wait, there's more", V said.

"We go to the wedding, surprise her. And bring her back the next day.", she said clapping her hands together.

"Didn't she say she has to be there for a month? After the wedding is one more week.", Jimin asked.

"That's why we take her then. If she stays one more week. She's never coming back.", Amy stated.

Bri, wait for me. I'm coming.