Lucky

POV

I woke up looking at a ceiling that was not mine, I remembered what happened yesterday and then realized I was laying in someone's lap. It was Jungkook's and I sat up immediately. I was turning red. I needed to use the bathroom but couldn't get up. I looked over at Jungkook cutely sleeping. He even had cute little snores! I shook him as his eyes opened slowly.

"Morning", he said.

"Can you help me up?", I asked.

He hugged me and felt me push back.

"I need to use the bathroom", I said urgently. His eyes grew wide and helped me up. I walked quickly to the bathroom with his help.

I came out and everyone had woke up. Jin was making eggs for everyone. We ate and Jungkook left for school. Since I had an injury I couldn't go to school, which made me sad.

"Jin-ah, Can you help me to my apartment I want to shower and change clothes.", I asked him. He nodded yes and helped me with getting my clothes. I finished showering and came out in shorts and a black t-shirt. I sat next to Jin and turned the tv on. Eventually J-Hope, V, and Jimin came to join us.

"Where's Suga and Namjoon?", I asked V.

He shrugged his shoulders and I thought that was odd. I limped to my room to find my computer and saw something big fly by my window. I looked out of it and nothing was there. Then I turned around and the door was closed. Something landed behind me. I looked at the shadow on the floor. It had large wings and a person. The wings retracted and someone grabbed me. I closed my eyes as I was pushed against the wall.

"Open your eyes", it said. I opened them slowly and saw Suga's face.

"Suga?", I said confused. He had his stern face on. Suga looked into my eyes and I saw his were pitch black. A tear escaped my eye and I looked up.

"Bri, look at me", he said. I slowly met his eyes.

"Don't trust Jimin", he said.

Jimin? But why?

"W-why?", I stuttered out. He smiled. And touched my lips with his thumb.

"You're cute when you're nervous. Just trust me.", he said.

"In the meantime, kiss me", he projected.

"What! No!", I rejected. His smile fell.

"Ah so sad.", he said moving one hand up my thigh. I was nervous my cheeks were burning fires. I stopped his hand.

"Bri!", Jimin called walking toward my room.

"Bastard", Suga said and ran out the window with black wings sprouting from his back.

I collapsed on the floor and my door flew open. Jimin looked at me on the floor and helped me stand up. I put on my best poker face for him.

"I'm fine, I just fell", I told him. He nodded and carried me to my bed where I fell asleep. I woke up and saw Jungkook standing in the kitchen. I limped to a chair.

"Smells good", I said. He turned and smiled. He set down a plate of chicken and rice in front of me. I ate greedily. When I was done, Jungkook was hugging me from behind. I was turning red, and tried to get him off of me.

"Bri, can I tell you something", he asked.

I turned around to face him. Then the door swung open and Suga walked in. My heart started racing and fear was building up.

"Maknae? I have to talk to Bri", he said.

"Hyung can't it wait.", he said.

^1 week later^