1 Article

POV

I woke up facing Jungkook. We were asleep in the same bed. His features were nice though. He looked like a cute puppy. I got out of bed slowly and towards the living room. I saw everyone on the couch.

"Enjoy your sleep?", Jin teased. Sleep? Oh I passed out. Crying. In Jungkook's arms. Over my now dead mother. Now I'm an orphan.

 "Are you ok?", Amy asked holding my hands. I nodded and smiled. Amy backed up into V's arms. I gasped as Jungkook hugged me from behind.

"Relax. Are you feeling any better?", he whispered to me. I nodded blushing at our close contact. We separated awkwardly standing there.

"Bri, what's the plan?", Amy asked.

"Mom's funeral will be tomorrow. I will be in charge of everything. House, Money, everything.", I said.

And in charge of killing her bastard of a boyfriend. I will take revenge on Glenn Brunt. I know people.

"Let me make a call", I said stepping into the hallway.

"Eric?", I called.

"Bri? It's been a while.", he laughed.

"Did you hear?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry about your mom. And I am ready to start the investigation on her boyfriend. I just need a name.", he said turning serious.

"Glenn Brunt. And thank you", I said.

"Always. For my long lost sister", he replied. I ended the call. I stepped back into the room and saw Jin yelling at V for taking his Mario, Namjoon telling Amy to let them be. J-Hope arguing with Jimin over anime series, Suga sleeping, and Jungkook staring in horror at the situation. I took a pillow and aimed straight for above the curtains. It made a loud noise and everyone quieted down. Jin had his Mario, V was cuddling Amy, Namjoon was sitting on a chair, Suga had moved to his room, and both Jimin and J-Hope sat in silence. I think they were all scared of my calm stance. Jungkook was walking to sit, but I took his wrist and hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry, I won't kill any of you. But let's leave tomorrow", I said. They nodded and we all watched a movie. The funeral went well, after that I left everything except a credit card to the house. We boarded the silent plane ride.

"So how much was left over?", Amy asked linking our arms. I barely contained my smirk.

"2 billion dollars", I whispered to her and ran to BTS apartment. I heard her come after me, so I hid behind V, but Jungkook hid me behind him instead.

"Woah, what's happening?", a confused Suga said.

"Bri is a BILLIONARE!", she yelled.

Geez so obvious.

"Come again?", Jungkook said.

"It's true, my mom left me 2 billion dollars when she died", I sighed. Jungkook pecked my cheek.

"That doesn't change anything", he said holding onto me. Amy and I went over to our apartment and she helped me unpack.

"Omg", Amy gasped looking at her phone.

"What?", I said trying to look at her phone screen.

She held the phone to her chest. I pointed to the door and grabbed her phone. It was an article. With a picture of me in Jungkook's arms sobbing over my mom.

'Slut kills Mother to gain Maknae Jungkook's Attention'

Tears fell. I didn't kill my mother. I didn't need Jungkook's attention. I didn't do it. Any of it. I backed up to a glass vase that fell and shards flew. One went into my leg and I collapsed on the ground.

Let me die. Let me be with my parents, please. Apparently this is what I deserve. The room got dark.

I woke up in a white room with blue trimmings. No one was there, but a backpack was at the door. Rose walked in and saw me. She had a coffee in her hands.

"Awake already?", she said with a smile. I saw BTS, Amy, and River walk in as Rose spill her coffee on my wound on my leg. I screamed in agony as it scorched my already wounded leg. River pulled Rose away from me, as Jungkook came and held my left hand, Jimin held my right hand, Jin called the nurse, and V and Namjoon held back an angered Amy from tearing apart a Rose. Once again everything faded away as I lost consciousness.