Wedding Day

POV

Today is the day. My mother is getting married again. And what am I doing this for? For the peace mattering she won't bother me again. Hopefully Amy shows up. I was at the arrangement park where the ceremony will be held. A nature theme so.......

"Romantic".

"Oh River", I said looking at him almost dropping my clipboard.

"The wedding is soon, you should go change into your dress", he suggested. He was in his tux already and he looked dashing. His brown hair was swept to one side. I nodded and grabbed my dress, heels, and makeup from the car. I went to the bathroom building and changed. A pink lace dress at my knees with a pink bow on the left side. It had a sweetheart neckline laced with beads. I let down my hair from it's bun and watched the curls appear through my black hair with brown streaks. I applied some foundation, blush, rose eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and a light pink lipstick. I looked up in the mirror and laughed at myself.

"I've never looked so girly in my life."

I put on my pink bow wedges and through my other stuff in the car. I still kept my clipboard near me and I had a pink purse to hold my phone. Guests were arriving and I was looking at Jungkook's contact. My thumb lingering over the call button.

"Bri!"

I looked up and saw Amy running at me so fast. She tripped and I caught her, swinging her in a circle before setting her back down.

"Damn, your strong", Suga said from behind us.

I saw all of BTS stand next to Amy and I was so happy.

"Y-you look", Jimin started.

"Stunning", J-Hope said.

"Hey! She wore makeup!", Rapmon pointed out.

I felt my face heat up.

"What do you mean?", V said back hugging Amy.

"She NEVER wears makeup. She is naturally beautiful", Jin said pecking my cheek. Now I was really burning up and everyone laughed at my shyness. I looked for Jungkook, but he was nowhere in sight. I led everyone to their seat and then Amy helped me with last minute wedding details. I finally threw my clipboard to a bush and leaned against the wall.

"Don't look so rough, I'm right here."

I saw Jungkook smiling as he leaned beside me.

"It's this wedding. I still haven't gotten over her and my dad. And when he died, she never came to the funeral. I stopped contacting her then. Now she shows up all of a sudden and has a wedding planned.", I sadly said. I felt tears in my eyes, threatening to spill at any moment.

"I don't know if I can go through with this", I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey", he softly said wiping my tear away and hugging me. My back against the wall. He released the hug but I was still stuck between his arms. His face was inches away from mine and I could feel his breath on my nose. Then he leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't rough, but soft and gentle. It made me calm down. And then for some reason I pushed him away.

" Jungkook....", I said panting.

He looked at the ground.

"Thank you", I hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

We held hands and sat with the rest of BTS and Amy of course. It was Jin, Namjoon, J-Hope, and Suga behind us. Us meaning, V, Amy, Jimin, Jungkook, and me. There were two empty seats beside me and River sat by me and Rose beside him. I smiled at River and Rose glared at me. Jungkook must have noticed because he put his arm around my shoulder. BTS started teasing us as I was shy and buried my face in Jungkook's coat. He chuckled at my actions and then the wedding began. He removed his arm, but still held my hand.

"Do you take-".

"STOP!", a gunshot was heard. Everything happened so fast. I saw my mom push her boyfriend out of the way and was on the ground. Everyone was rushing around me and I ran to my mom. I was crying and her side. I was holding her hand as she turned to me and smiled weakly. She had been shot in her gut. She was about to die.

"Sweetheart, I love you. Take care.", then she closed her eyes.

"Mom. Mom? Mom!!!!", I sobbed.

"No!!!!", I couldn't stop. Everyone had left, but BTS and Amy who were looking for me. Amy saw me first and locked eyes with me. She left BTS and ran towards me hugged me tightly. I was still tensed as she hugged me. I wouldn't turn to hug her back. And then she released me and another set of arms surrounded me. I relaxed in his arms. And he turned me away from my mom's lifeless body and into his arms. I sobbed into his chest as he held me tightly not wanting to let me go.

Jungkook's POV

I had her in my arms after she was still tensed when Amy hugged her. Surprisingly, she relaxed when I hugged her. I held her tightly to relieve her pain and she just sobbed away. Soon she fell asleep somehow and I carried her bridal style to her car.

"I'll bring her to the hotel. Anyone coming with me?", I asked setting her in the passenger seat and buckling. Everyone shook their heads no, knowing it would be less stress to Bri when she only see me beside her. I nodded and drove off in her car with her sleeping peacefully in the seat next to me. I parked and carried her to the hotel room we were all sharing. She was sleeping in my bed and I fell asleep next to her.