FOURTEEN

Ariana awoke to the feel of Klaus' arms wrapped tightly around her bare skin. images flew past her mind as she smirked to herself, staring at his sleeping figure. his lip twitched a little.

"you're staring." he mumbled raspily. 

"im gazing." she murmured.

"its creepy."

"coming from you." one of his eyes opened and he looked at her smiling features. 

"manners." he warned. he groaned at realisation. "I need to pay your brothers a visit."

"the white oak stakes?" he hummed in response.

"well then lets go." he slowly leaned up, pulling a protesting Ariana with him. 

the two showered and got ready quickly, walking out the door and ignoring the burning gaze from the other housemates. 

"should we talk, about last night?" Ariana asked as they made their journey to the Salvatore house. 

"your idea, your mistake." Klaus said simply. 

"what makes you think it was a mistake?" she smirks. he sent a large smile back as they silently entered the home, walking up the stairs and checking every room.

Ariana was investigating Damons when she heard a bustle in her own, rolling her eyes she entered her room and saw Klaus rummaging through it. 

"yeah cos me out of everyone is gonna have the white oak stake." she said incredulously. 

"relax, love. your brothers most likely think I would never look here. its the perfect hiding spot."

"you're snoopy." she smirked, watching him look through all her things. 

"speaking of," he smirked, looking back at her with a devilish smirk as he made his way over to her drawers. she cocked an eyebrow as he pulled open one of them, lifting the clothing and pulling out a set of lingerie. he smirked at his disseverment. 

"I found this earlier." he teased, spinning it round in his fingers. she just smirked at him and rolled her eyes. she approached him and went to take the material from his hands, but with a lift of his arm, it was too high for her. he tutted.

"think I might keep it." he teased, his bottom lip pushed out as if he was deciding something. 

"ok jokes over." she giggled, jumping up and failing to grab it once more. he looked back into the drawer. 

"my my, full set?" his free hand pulled out black stockings.

"Klaus! stop!" she said between giggles. he smiled greatly at her and placed them in the pocket of her hoodie. his hands connected behind his back as he looked around the room. 

"what else could I find in here, miss Salvatore?" he mocked looking around. he smirked over to her bedside table and began to approach it. 

"maybe the white oak stake." she said, looking at the hidden wood in the basket of logs next to her fireplace. he turned and stopped playing his games. god was she happy she found the stake before he opened that drawer. 

"fantastic," he breathed with a smile, taking the stake and venturing downstairs.

"well this is depressing, isn't it?" Klaus hummed to Alaric and Stefan. he smirked at the two and a red flaring cheeks owned by Ariana at his discoveries. "oh and I also, found this. amongst other things that aren't necessary in this matter," Klaus secretly teased, his fingers behind him toying with the pocket of ariana's hoodie, who slightly stood behind him. "by my count there should be one more."