TWENTY-SIX

Ariana woke up to the feeling of the edge of the bed falling down, she slowly opened her eyes and was met with the all too familiar hybrid sat on the edge of the bed, he had his hands in his hair, and was discarded of his shirt. Ariana slowly lifted her arm and traced her fingers over his small triangle tattoo on his back, causing goosebumps to rise on his skin as he slowly turned to her attention.

"morning." he spoke in a whisper. 

"hi." she responded, a small smile on her face. he climbed over her body, and placed an enchanting kiss against her lips before crashing down to her side. she let her fingers trace his other tattoo, spreading her fingers along with the cross escaping the feather. he hummed at her actions happily, and she smirked at his smug looking face.

"what?" she asked. he turned his head to look at her, his smile growing. 

"I may have done something." he spoke with fake guilt. 

"what did you do?" she asked, leaning closer to him in anticipation. 

"well, so you know about this whole large situation of, you know," he stalled. she slapped his arm hard and he chuckled. 

"don't stall tell me I'm impatient."

"so you've said, love." 

"just tell me." Ariana pouted. 

"I turned many people into vampires and sent them to kill matt donavan so Jeremy Gilbert can kill them and complete the mark, which then leads us to the cure." Klaus said smugly. 

"are you fucking kidding me?" she asked, a small smirk creeping up on her lips. 

"don't like the idea?" he asked in curiosity. 

"no, I love it." she smirked, pulling herself on his lap and wrapping her legs loosely around his waist as he sat up. "you're so evil." she smirked, kissing his lips softly. 

"we've also discussed that im as evil as it gets, haven't we?" he mumbled into her lips. 

"its hot." she smirked, he raised his eyebrows. 

"yeah?" she let out a small giggle, holding tightly onto his cheeks and pushing them together slightly. 

"yeah." she answered. he leaned down and rubbed his curly messy hair against her shoulder.

"good." he whispered. grabbing her thighs, niklaus flipped her on her back and began to attack her neck with his lips. she let out small giggles happily, and tangled her fingers into his hair. 

--

"no way, im not doing this!" Jeremy said sternly. 

"what makes you think you have a choice?" the Mikaelson asked, holding a happy Ariana on his back, a tight grip on her thighs as her feet locked around his waist. 

"you have to kill vampires to complete the hunters mark. mark equals cure. you're in a bar full of almost vampires, so get your hunt on." Damon told Jeremy. 

"screw you, you said I didn't have to kill any people." 

"Jeremy, they aren't people-"

"enough! have at it, or else." Klaus warned. 

"ooh," Ariana said by his ear. "scary." she giggled. he gave her thighs a squeeze to shut her up, and she buried her face the the crook of his neck, hiding her red face. he smirked, knowing what she was doing. 

"I don't take orders from you, dick." Jeremy dropped a bag as Ariana rested her chin on Klaus' shoulder. "hunters can't be compelled."

"he wasn't compelling you, twat." Ariana spoke carelessly. Klaus began to let out a low laugh.