TWENTY-NINE

"Tell me you're not serious."

"I wish I weren't. when we got back from looking for Jeremy, Shane and bonnie were both gone too. Shane needs bonnie to cast a spell on Jeremy's tattoo to find the cure and he managed to sneak them both out from under our noses." elenas annoying voice rang out from the phone, Klaus and Ariana smirked. 

"well where's damon in all this?"

"we got in an argument."

"of course," Ariana muttered. 

"Ariana is there? she's stuck with Klaus?" they all heard Elena ask. 

"matter of fact I am!" she spoke back. 

"yeah? and how is that going for you?" Elena said through the phone sassily. 

"rather great actually me and Klaus have been keeping each others company very intimate." Ariana teased, and even though she knew Ariana couldn't see her, she knew she could hear her, so she walking in front of Klaus and he smiled down at her, he grabbed her waist and pulled her up to his level, her toes brushing the ground as he pushing his lips forcibly on hers. she hummed into his lips, and he growled. 

"ok, we get it," Caroline said, and Ariana was pleased when hearing Elena make a noise of disgust. Ariana parted slightly from his lips, and looked at his now red ones. his eyes had dark veins underneath, and his eyes were yellow. she smirked at the affect she had on him, and nipped at his bottom lip, drawing blood, then quickly licking it up. 

"anyway, back too damon. I thought he was just taking a walk, but then when we went to the beach we saw signs of struggle." Elena continued. 

"meaning what?" Caroline asked her.

"meaning someone probably jumped him and then grabbed him." 

"do you think Shane took him?" 

"no, I mean he's not strong enough to take damon on. even with the element of surprise he must have someone, or at least a few someones helping him." 

"I am so sorry I wish I was there to help." 

"well maybe there is something you can do from home."

"god Elena always needs something, doesn't she?" Ariana muttered. 

"anything tell me." Caroline said, raising a finger too Ariana. 

"so shakes looking for the cure, we think we can find him." Elena began. "we have pictures of Jeremy's tattoo but we just cant translate the map." Ariana could feel Klaus' smirk from behind her, and quickly turned to his direction. 

"unless you get the hunters sword from Klaus." Caroline stated.

"exactly."

"...ill find it, don't worry just email me photos of Jeremy's tattoo. ill find the sword and ill call you back." Caroline ended the call, gave klaus one last look, and  began walking to the door. 

"need my help with anything, love?" Klaus asked smugly. 

"nope." she walked out the house with attitude. 

"well, thats a mood change." Ariana said, her bottom lip pushed out. Klaus smiled down at her.

--

"well if it isn't little orphan Lockwood." Ariana said with a smile, 

"come to show how laughably impotent you are against me?" Klaus smiled. 

"im just trying to help my friends find the cure. found this in your attic." Tyler pulled out the sword smugly.