TWENTY-ONE

Ariana was questioning Klaus who led on the bed, a permanent smile on his lips, watching her as she sat on his hips, her legs on either side. 

"how did you come back?!" she asked, her hands brushing his cheeks, making sure he was there. 

"I took over Tylers body." he said simply. "my favourite trick." he smiled up at her. 

"ah, of course" she giggled. his smile fell, so did hers. he looked around the room as if to distract himself. 

"what? Klaus, what?" 

"I have something to tell you," he said slowly, locking her eyes. 

"okay," she said warily.

"well, number one, I snapped my dear sisters neck, so you have to let me hid behind you when she comes back." Klaus drew circles against Ariana's thigh as he spoke, and she listened with a smile of achievement. 

"the big bag hybrid, scared?" she teased him lightly, letting a small giggle leave her lips, causing Niklaus' heart to flip in awe.

"there's only one thing that can scare me, love. and that's losing you." he pecked her lips, smile not leaving his face. 

"well then it seems you have nothing to worry about." she pushed her lips back onto his, and ran her hands slowly down his shirt. he let an amused chuckle hum out from his pink, and busy lips. 

"Klaus?!" Ariana sighed in annoyance against Klaus. 

"dear brother, I'm going to kill you one day." she mumbled. Klaus smiled, and sat up, pulling her closer to him as he stood. 

"your brother and I have something rather important to discuss." 

"which is?"

"remember the man downstairs, tied up?" he placed her on the desk, and ran his hands up and down her legs soothingly as he spoke. 

"oh shit, that guy was important? I thought you were just doing it out of anger or something."

"I express my anger in very different ways, love." she widened her smile mischievously. 

"how rough." she spoke, slowly massaging his tense shoulders. he hummed and closed his eyes. rolling them behind his eyelids at Stefan calling for him again. 

"enough." Klaus shouted back, opening the door, a tight grip on Ariana's hand. they walked down the stairs and Stefan gave a slightly disgusted look. 

"calm down, brother. we were just talking." Ariana slightly lied. 

"you guys look like the perfect married couple." Stefan spoke sarcastically. arian apartheid herself from Niklaus and began pouring herself some whiskey, and Stefan noticed how the Mikaelson watched her with adoration, and a smile on his lips, causing him to do so as well. 

the man groaned, and Klaus walked dover to hi side. 

"you feeling alright, mate? the shackles too tight?"  Klaus teased, and Ariana let an amused hum leave her lips. "welcome home, sister." he turned to the newfound presence in the room. 

"is this a trick? how do you know he's one of the five where is his bloody tattoo?"  Rebekah asked, giving a slightly nod of acknowledgement to Ariana who toyed with her glass. 

"oh the tattoos not visible on this lot like they were on the last." Ariana watched Klaus with a warm smile, the sun pouring its last specks of light bounced off of her in its golden colours, her tanned skin was eye-catching to everyone in the room.  he looks dover at her,  sensing her staring at him, and smiled at her beauty.  "lets eat." he said, walking over to Ariana with a smile, she winked at him playfully as he grabbed hold of her waist, unable to keep his lips away from hers for a second longer.  the two walked over to the table and Ariana leaned closer into Klaus' chest as they walked. he wrapped his arms around her chest and placed a kiss against her hair and neck.