Chapter 2

A/N: Hello my hedgehogs! This chapter is dedicated to my friend BelWatson here on Wattpad, cause she helped me understand the Ins and Outs of this website. Oh, and she's A TOTALLY EPIC AND AMAZING WRITER, so you should go check out her stories :)

Okay, so, about the song on the sidebar, OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I also think it kinda reflects how Elena feels, not many friends and all, so, yeah, kinda-ish...I don't know. *awkward silence* ...ANYWAY, I love it, so you should check it out! :P

So, after this post, I'll start updating every Tuesday and Saturday (Unless I get a bunch of votes, then maybe I can be persuaded to update earlier ;D) Okey-doke? Good. :)

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my last chapter, I LOVE YOU ALL! Not in a creepy way, though... lol. And I got over 90 reads! THAT'S AMAZING YOU GUYS! Hope you like this chappie!

I guess that's all I have to say...

ENJOY!!

-Grace xx

------------------------------------------

                                                                 ***Elena’s P.O.V.***

The four boys started to panic, now understanding what was going on. But none of them looked like they knew how to help. So, I let my instincts take over. I ran towards the water. Fast.

Not thinking about what I was doing, or caring about anything else, I ran towards where the boy had disappeared under the freezing Minnesota waters.

As I was about to reach the group of boys I yelled “MOVE!” and threw the phone I had taken out of the pocket of my jean shorts towards the closest one, which happened to be Curly. They all looked at me, stunned, but quickly moved out of my way. I didn’t really care if the boy had caught my phone or not, the only thing that mattered was saving whoever this Zayn boy was.

I ran at full speed towards the area where he fell, and when I was about twenty feet in, and knee deep, I noticed there was indeed a very steep drop off in the water.

Not even considering taking the time to pull of my tight blue tank top, jean shorts, and black TOMS, I dove into the cold water.

Since it was about 8:00 PM by now, the water was almost pitch black. But still, I saw the sinking silhouette of a boy.

A boy who I didn’t know, nor had ever met before, who’s name I thought was probably Zayn.

And I had jumped into this dark, stark cold water for him.

But I didn’t regret it one single bit.

Every fiber in my body told me I needed to get him out of the water, and in the air immediately.

I didn’t waste a single second swimming swiftly through the dark fluid surrounding me and wrapped one arm around his limp torso. He was heavy, but not to heavy, and I dragged him up to the surface from where we were, approximately 20 feet underwater.

Where my arm touched his skin, now exposed by the water swaying around us, my skin tingled. But, I brushed it off assuming it was just the freezing water getting to me.

With my free arm I pushed upwards, kicking my feet hard. My soaked clothes, and shoes were making it a bit more difficult to move, and my long hair floating around my head was blocking my view, but it wasn't so hard that I couldn’t pull through. When we were above the water, he still hung lifeless in my arms. I looked out, and we were about 40 feet out from the shore by now. I grabbed a tighter hold on his body and swam fiercely toward the beach where his friends were staring at us as if they’d seen a ghost.