Chapter 5

A/N: Hey guys :)

So, this chapter comes with a story, in case any of you are really interested.

Well, about half way through writing this chapter, I started to lose my inspiration. I don't know what happened, I just... I kind of lost my head a little, I guess. I seeked help from some friends on Twitter, and got some encouragement from a few, but one person REALLY saved me.

Her name on Twitter, and on here, is NessieV. She helped me figure out what I wanted to do with this chappie, and to her I say thank you. Because without her, I probably would've gone into an even deeper writer's block, and wouldn't have been able to update for a while. SO YAY! SHE IS AWESOME! This chapter is, obviously, dedicated to her!

I was listening to the song on the sidebar the entire time writing this. LISTEN TO IT!! THE FRAY ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so now to the story :)

-Grace xx

P.S. PLEASE tell me what you think about the story! I'm doing this for you guys and girls, so I want to know what you think!! :)

-------------------------------------------------

                                                                   ***Elena's P.O.V.***

Liam thanked the man behind the front desk, and turned to us with silver keys in his hands. The boys waited, standing a few feet behind me, mild banter being thrown around from person to person. Niall and Louis were making fun of Harry for some unknown reason, but I just ignored it, stuck in my day dreams.

No matter how hard i tried to push them away, thoughts about who the boys could have been talking about this morning just kept coming back. The boys must have been talking about me, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm the only 'she' that they have been around recently.

And about what they were whispering about when I was just waking up. They said Zayn... liked me. Well, what's that suposed to mean? Do the rest of them not like me? What did I ever do to them? Am I honestly that annoying to people, that they already have something against me?

I was snapped out of my deep concentration by a hand being waved around in front of my face. After blinking a few times, I realized it was Liam, looking at me with a worried expression across his features.

"Elena? Elena, are you alright?" Why do you care, you dont even like me! I snapped at him in my head. I immediatly regretted it, when I saw the actual concern in his eyes. Even though I hadn't actually said it out loud, I mentally apologized to him. Maybe it was the other boys who don't like me, because he looked fine with me.

"Yep, sorry, I just zoned out for a bit there." I replied, plastering a smile on my face and slyly grabbing the keys out of his hand, heading towards the door.

"Hey!" He called at me.

"Sorry to disappoint you boys, but I'm driving!" I turned around as i said it and walked backwards a few steps to throw them a smirk, and see him and the other four following suit.

When I realized I had no idea what their car looked like, I gazed down at the automatic unlock button, and clicked it.

The first car to my right beeped, and I headed towards it. The car was a six-seater and was a sleek black color. By the looks of it, very expensive. I wondered how these 5 guys could afford such a car, but brushed the thoughts away, getting in the drivers seat.