Chapter 6

A/N: Hellooooooo there :) How are you doing today? Good? Great!

I have an announcement to make (dun dun duhhh!!!!)... I'm going to have to decrease my updates to this story.

I KNOW, I KNOW, I HOPE YOU ALL DON'T HATE ME, but with school starting in a few days, I'll only be able to update on Saturdays. Hopefully, once I get into the swing of things in my new grade, I'll be able to update more often! :) YAAAY!!!

This chappie is dedicated to someblondesaresmart because her stories are AMAZING, and VERY WELL WRITTEN, and YOU SHOULD GO READ THEM!!! :D

I don't really have much to say, I guess. The song in the sidebar is awesome, plus Niall likes it in real life, and McFly is MAI JAM!

Yup...

STAY CUTE! (or as my enemy at school for some reason says, "stay neutral". I mean really, what's that supposed to mean? Ugh. I will never understand that kid.)

Anyways,

I LOVES YOUUU!!! :D <3 <3

-Grace xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  ***Elena's P.O.V.***

The boys froze instantly in their spots.

I couldn't figure out why though, i mean the only thing that could have suddenly happened to change their moods was the song that was now starting into the first chorus. But why would they react that way to a song?

"Are you guys okay?" I cautiously asked them, as they were still stuck in place.

"Uh, y-yeah we're fine." Liam was able to stutter out, but he seemed unsure of himself, and his statement.

This of course just furthured my questions about their odd behavior.

"You don't seem fine." I stepped forward to more closely analyze them.The had un-froze, but were now shuffling back and forth on their heels awkwardly, obviously trying to come up with an excuse for their strange actions. I noticed their hands looked clammy, and some were stuffed in their pockets.

I could tell that their was almost no chance of getting an honest answer. So I just dropped it, shrugging my shoulders in a manner of giving up, saying, "Whatever." and headed towards the door.

I pushed it open, and started to walk to our carin a huff. I could heartfive sets of foot steps following behind me quickly.

"Elena, wait!" I heard one of them call to me, I thought it was Zayn.

"What?" I turned around and snapped at them.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked softly, looking me straight in the eyes. I tried to ignore the effect his beauitful brown orbs had on me, but it was nearly impossible. However, I regained my composure and answered him.

"You boys obviously don't trust me enough to even tell me why you freaked out back there, because of a stupid song."

"Wait, back up, stupid song? Did you not like it?" Harry butted into our conversation.

"Why? How does that even matter?" I replied back in disbelief that he was seriously asking whether or not I liked that song.

"It does, just tell me." He held onto his earlier question, so I just gave in and went along with it, deciding it was hopeless to try and direct the conversation else where.

"Yeah, I guess I liked it, it's just not very original." I told them truthfully.

"What do you mean, not original?" Louis asked.

"Can we please just get back to the original problem?" I almost demanded, my patience wearing thin.

"Please, just tell us!" They all practically begged me, so I had no choice but to answer them.

"I just mean, how many songs are out there about a boy calling a girl beautiful? A ton, right? I just prefer something more original."

"Well, like what?"

"I don't know... like... Like, most of One Republic's songs. They're new concepts, and even when they're about love, they show a different point of vew then most songs about relationsips usually do. Most love songs are either about how happy you are, or about how miserable your life is, and it gets boring after a while."

Their faces showed understanding as I was ranting about my opinion on music. Something seemed to click in their brains, and I could see the wheels turning in their minds.

"I guess I see what you mean..." Liam trailed off.

I rolled me eyes at them, and turned to walk the remaining few feet to the car. After walking around it, and hopping into the drivers seat I realized that the boys were still out on the sidewalk.

Hearing all five cars doors open, then slam shut, I remained staring aimlessly straight forwards.

The car stayed silent until I heard Harry speak, in a quiet and meak voice which I had never heard from him, or ever expected to, "Are you mad at us?"

I took a slow, deep breath, not acknoledging the outside sounds of people talking, and cars rushing past, in a hurry to get to wherever they were going.

"I'm not exactly mad, I just," I paused to turn around and face all of their faces which were wearing somber expressions, "I just want you guys to know you can trust me. Alright?"

Small smiles appeared on their faces as they all shook their heads in agreement with my statement.

I looked over at Zayn.

"Alright?" I repeated to him.

A large smile grew on his face, and within a matter of seconds he responded, "Alright."

This caused me to gain a goofy smile on my own face. I turned the car on, and started towards the next shop I had in mind.

"So, we're fine?" Louis asked hopefully after a moment of silence.

I looked to him in the rear view mirrow, and stated my answer with complete confidence in what I was saying.

"We're fine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, okay, this was a sucky chapter, and it's very short, but I went a whole different direction (heehee) with it then I thought I would in the beginning.

Meh.

ANYWAY, Vote, Fan, but most importantly, COMMENT!!! :) Stay cute <3