Chapter 15

A/N: 'Sup my hedgehogs? ;)

I. LOVE. THIS. CHAPTER. SO. MUCH. OMG.

I just got my flu shot... random... hey, if you're reading this, tell me your favorite... TV show! :D TODAY IS THURSDAY, THAT MEANS THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I can't really think of much else to saaay... hmmm... LOST AND INSECURE! YOU FOUND ME! YOU FOUND ME! Sorry, I just love The Fray sO MUCH, OH EM GEE.

I FOUND OUT THAT I NOW HAVE TWO PAIRS OF SHOES, THAT LOUIS HAS THE EXACT SAME SHOES. AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT. SEE? THIS IS EVEN MORE PROOF THAT WE ARE MEANT TO BE. lol.

LOVE YOUUU!!!! :D

~Grace xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      ***Zayn's P.O.V.***

I smiled with my eyes closed, thinking about yesterday. Elena was so out going, so... free. Like she let go, and allowed herself to have fun. Of course I loved her shy, quiet side, but I absolutely loved this side of her too.

I thought back to my short conversation with Mark the other day.

"Hey, Zayn?" He caught up to me, before I could step out of the shop. Throwing him a smile, I nodded, motioning for him to go on.

"I can tell you like Elena," He smirked at me, and my face dropped.

How did he know?! "W-what? I don't know what you’re talking about..." I stumbled over my words.

"Zayn, there's no point in denying it, " He smiled at me, "And I can tell she likes you too."

I choked on my own spit, and looked at him incredulously, "You're kidding, right? You have to be kidding..." I trailed off. There's no way Elena liked me back! She's so amazing, special, and I'm just... me.

"It's pretty easy to see, Zayn. Just don't hurt her, okay? She falls hard, and I don't want her to end up with no one to catch her."

I smiled widely and replied, "Don't worry. I don't intend on ever hurting her,"

"Good," Mark smiled back at me. We said short goodbyes, and I went over to the car after that.

My grin grew thinking about what Mark told me. Could she really like me? In the way I like her? Well, if she did, and we ended up together, I would definitely never even think of hurting her. Okay Zayn, slow down, she doesn’t even know exactly who you are yet. Eh, whatever, I’ll deal with that later.

I went to stretch, but soon realized that my arm was wrapped around something.

Or someone...

Opening my eyes, I only saw a blurry picture of the light filled room I was in. After my eyes adjusted to the light, I look over at the bed opposite of the one I was laying in, and saw the four lads curled up, snoring up a storm.

I lightly chuckled at the sight, thinking about how insane the fans would be if they saw this.

Then, something clicking in my brain, I counted the people in the room.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 including me...

Then who's body is my arm wrapped around?!

I snapped my head to my right side, and saw a beautiful, sleeping Elena.

Her chest rose and fell softly with each breath, cute little snores coming from her peaceful looking figure. Her face was expressionless, and the light shining through a crack in the curtains made the orange tints in her dark hair pop out. Her pale skin was glowing, and I looked down to see both of her arms wrapped tightly around my torso, as my arm was looped around her waist protectively.

I can't even begin to explain my joy in that moment, with her head resting lightly on my chest. Her closeness quickened my heartbeat, an uncontrollable smiled exploding on my face. So, I sat there smiling like an idiot, observing Elena's immense beauty, and absorbing the tranquility of that moment.

However, much too soon for my taste, the silence was interrupted by Elena letting out a large yawn, followed by uncoiling one of her arms from my body and rubbing her eyes. I let out a low chuckle at how adorable she looked when waking up, and she froze when she heard me.