Chapter 11

A/N: AWWWWHHHHHH YEAHHHH!!!! UPDATE TIME, WOOO!!!! :D

Today has been a good day :D It rainy and cold (The perfect writing weather ;D) and it's just been good.

LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE SIDEBAR!!!!!! :D

I'm listening to Ed Sheeran :D THAT BOY NEVER FAILS TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE! :P

Okay, I don't have much to say...

Do you guys actually read my author's notes? I really hope you do. Okay, how about this: If you read this note, then comment telling me what you're favorite dessert is :D OH, AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPPIE? :D YIPPEEE!!!!

Mr. Denver is da bomb diggity.

Fact.

SHOUTOUT TIME: HEY, EMILY! ;D YES, I MEAN YOU, GIRLIE! :P

~Grace xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                ***Elena's P.O.V.***

I was laughing at something Louis had said when I heard the bell above the door ring, telling me someone had entered the shop.

I looked over to see Zayn walking in, looking slightly less angry, with a tired out looking Niall following behind him. Louis, Harry, Liam, and I looked tentatively at him, waiting for him to say something. But, he silently took farthest seat away from me, and threw on an obviously fake smile.

"Hey. Sorry about that." He offered no explanation, but I figured he would tell us when he was ready.

"It's fine." I reply, with a gentle smile. He, however avoids my gaze, and I frown.

"So," Liam says, trying to break the tension now filling the room, "How do you guys know each other?" He asked me and Mark.

I answered for us, "I worked here part time a few summers ago. He's the one that taught me how to play guitar."

"And within a few days, you were better than I was." He chuckled, walking towards us, and taking the last open seat next to me.

"I was not," I scoffed.

"Yeah, you just keep thinking that," He nudged my arm, and I pushed him back. He pretended to be hurt, and I just laughed at him.

"Are you guys like, dating or something?" Zayn suddenly asks, trying to hide the bitterness in his voice but I still heard it.

Then I realized what he had asked.

I burst out laughing, unable to hold it in for one second. Mark, just as soon, joined in.
We laughed, and laughed, until we were leaning on each other for support, trying not to fall over. I repeatedly tried to stop laughing, and tell them, but every time, I played over the question in my head, and it made me laugh even harder.

"You g-guys, Mark is- he's..." I could barely get that out, and the boys were looking at the both of us like we were insane.

"Mark's gay!" I finally get out.

I watch the boys all freeze in their spots, obviously not expecting that, and my laughter is now hurting my stomach, tearings streaming out of the corner of my eyes.

"W-What?" Zayn asks, all anger gone from his face and voice.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Zayn's face was now crimson, his eyes wide, and frozen in his spot.