Chapter 19

A/N: Hey everybody! :D First of all, a bunch of you want to know what Elena looks like. Although, there's isn't really a specific person who she looks like... I kind of left it open to your imagination, so she looks like what YOU think she looks like. But, if you really want, I can maybe try to find a person?

Dedication goes to directioner394 because of her encouraging words about NaNoWriMo :3 GIRL, YOU BETTER JOIN ME NEXT YEAR!! :D MOTIVATION! WOOOO!

Oh, and guess what today is!!! MY BIRTHDAY, WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Sorry it took so long to update, I had a lot of stupid stuff to do -.- BUT, HERE IT IS, YAY :D Enjoy!!!

~Grace xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                               ***Elena's P.O.V.***

I brushed through my wet hair one last time before setting my purple brush down on the bathroom counter, it making a clink sound.

My clothes were changed and I was now wearing a light, long sleeved turquoise and black striped sweater, jeans, and vans. I was too lazy to blow dry my hair, so I just left it soaking from my refreshing shower.

I would by lying if I said I didn't enjoy spending time with Zayn. It didn't matter where we were, or what time it was, as long as we were together. That sounds stupid, and utterly cliche, but its true. I love being near Zayn.

He accepted me for who I was. No one has really ever done that before. I've had problems with people trying to change who I am, but I never let it get to me. I'd rather be myself and alone, than pretend to be someone I'm not and have tons of friends.

Yes, of course, I was friends with the other boys too, but there was just something about Zayn. He was special. He made me feel like myself.

Pulling myself out of deep thought, I skipped out of my room, but not before grabbing my phone from its charger, and slipped it in my pocket.

It didn't take long to get to Zayn's room, and when I did, I unlocked it, letting myself in. I might have stolen one of their keys... but it was only fair, since Louis had stolen mine.

The first thing I heard when I poked my head in their door was soft singing coming from the bathroom. Being careful to not make any noise, I snuck in, closing the door quietly. I took one step and was in front of the dark mahogany door leading to their restroom, and put my ear against it, listening.

Inside, I heard Zayn's voice singing, "We'll be young forever! You make me, feel like I'm living a teenage dream! The way you turn me on! I can't sleep! Let's run away, and don't ever look back! Don't ever look back!"

I giggled to myself at his song choice. He definitely had a beautiful voice, one of the best I've heard. No doubt he could have a career in singing, and he seemed to love it. His passion for it made me curious to know if any of the other boys could sing-

"Enjoying the performance?"

I jumped away from the door in surprise at the voice from behind me. My hand immediately flew to my racing heart, and I turned around, eyes wide, to see Harry standing there with a smirk.

"Oh my god, Harry, you scared the crap out of me!" I reprimanded the boy.

He chuckled at me, then turned around to walk back to his seat on the bed. I followed after him, taking a seat next to his spot, and whacking the back of his curly head.

"What was that for?" Harry complained, faux hurt weaved into his expression.

"For scaring the living daylights out of me," I replied, and Niall was almost rolling on the floor with laughter.

Just at that moment, the sound of water rushing stopped, and a few more seconds later Zayn walked out in a towel; ONLY a towel.

"ZAYN!" Liam yelled at the boy, while launching himself at me to cover my eyes. But not before I caught a glimpse of Zayn's abs.

"Sorry!" I heard the black haired British boy apologize profusely. Liam's hands were covering my vision, but I could tell that Zayn was rushing to get dressed. For a split second it occured to me that at that very moment Zayn could be completely naked and the only thing stopping me from seeing him with about an inch and a half of flesh, but I pushed that thought away, knowing that it would not end well in my favor.

"Is it safe?" I called out, holding in my giggles.

"Just a minute..." Zayn trailed off, “Okay.”

The hands covering my eyes dropped, and Zayn stood almost directly in front of me, wearing sweats and a t-shirt, his face a bright red blush.

"Sorry Elena," He mumbled embarrassed, staring down at his feet. I chuckled at him, standing up, and walking over to the boy.

"Aww," I cooed mockingly, "Is someone a little bashful?"

He murmured back an unheard comeback. I just giggled a bit more at him, then turned, and returned to my seat, this time Zayn sitting next to me, regaining his composure.

The room was silent before I said, "What's up with him?" referring to Niall who was currently glued to his phone, and goofy smile plastered on his face.

"We don't know," Harry answered, glancing curiously at his friend who was sitting at the end of the bed, almost behind us, "He's been like that all morning."

"Hmmm..." I replied, a mischievous smirk making its way to my face.

"Elena, what-" I cut Liam off by flinging myself at Niall’s back. We both fell of the bed, the Irish boy letting out a grunt under my weight when we hit the floor, and I snatched the phone out of his hand before he could protest.

"Hey!" He shouted, after I jumped off of him, and I ran over to where the boys were staring at us, laughing their heads off.

"Who's it from?" Louis urged.

"No, don't-" Niall tried to stop me, but I was chuckling like a crazy person, and I was not about to give up on finding out who the blonde boy's new mystery girl was.

"Hannah," I stated. The name sounded familiar, and suddenly I realized where I had heard it, "As in, Hannah from the restaurant?" I rhetorically asked Niall while smirking playfully.

"Yeah..." He returned, blushing.

"Ohh!" I squealed in a gossipy voice. Then, I started scrolling through their many texts which seemed to go on forever.

"'I wish I could see your beautiful eyes right now,'" I quoted one of Niall's texts to her, dramatically, and Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry 'aww'd.

"'I wish I could your ocean blue ones,'" I said, this time it was one of Hannah's texts.

They boys continued to tease Niall, pinching his cheeks, and making fun of his deep blush. I gasped when I read one of the last texts.

All five boys stopped to stare at me, where I was gaping at the phone.

"What?" Niall asked, nervousness in his voice.

"You asked her out..." I said quietly, looking up at him. Their expressions were waiting for my reaction.

"AND SHE SAID YES!!" I screamed excitedly, running up to hug him tightly. He laughed at my reaction, and squeezed back.

"Wait a minute," I paused, pulling away, "What time are you picking her up?"

"8." He answered simply. I looked down at the clock on his phone, and read that it was almost 7:15.

"NIALL, YOU ONLY HAVE FORTY-FIVE MINUTES!" I yelled at him.

"So?" He replied, confused.

"SO, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO GET READY RIGHT NOW!!"

"Oh, crap!" Louis said, backing me up, "C'mon Niall, we have to get you ready, NOW."

"But-"

"NO!" Louis and I yelled in sync. I threw him a quick smile, tossed blondie’s phone on the bed lightly, then grabbed Niall's wrist.

"LEAD ME TO SIR NIALL'S ROOM!" i ordered Louis with a voice like a drill sergeant.

He stood up straight, soluted me, and returned, "MA'M YES, MA'M!" Then we stormed out of the bedroom, with Niall in our possession, to the next door room.