Chapter 20

A/N: I KNOW, THIS IS SO SHORT, BUT TONS OF DRAMA NEXT CHAPTER AND THE CHAPTER AFTER THAT, THIS IS JUST A FILLER.

Dedication to BeautyLiesWithinU BECAUSE WE ARE SUPER-PARTNERS!!! :D Like, to super heroes, that share the hero-ness? YEAH BUDDY! :D

Listen to the song on the side because I am currently belting it at the top of my lungs. Plus, Young The Giant IS AMAZING, SO YAY! HAPPY-FUN-MUSIC TIME! :D

~Grace xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           ***Elena's P.O.V.***

 "Does it really take 45 minutes to get ready for a date?" Niall whined while Louis was digging through his stuff to find an outfit. "And isn't what I'm wearing good enough?" He continued, looking down at his chinos and t shirt.

 "Yes, it does, and no, you have to dress up, at least a little bit." I replied firmly.

 "Why?"

 "Because," I said, walking towards him, and tossing him the clothes Louis had picked out, "You want to look like you actually tried to look good; Like you care."

 "But I do care!" He objected.

 "I know that, Louis knows that, the boys know that, but we want to make sure Hannah knows that."

 I smiled at he grinned at the sound of her name; He really did like her.

 "Now get up, and go get changed," I ordered Niall, pushing him towards the bathroom once he stood up.

 "He would be lost without us," Louis commented, coming over to sit next to me on the bed.

 "Psh, I know right?" I joked.

 We sat in silence for a few minutes, as there was nothing to be said.

 "You know, Zayn... he..." Louis spoke up suddenly, but by the looks of it, he wasn't sure what to say.

 "He what?" I asked, encouraging him to go on.

 "He likes you. A lot."

 "What do mean 'likes' me?" I asked, not understanding what Louis was trying to say.

 "He just... he really enjoys your company, is all." Louis looked uncomfortable, like he had regretted bringing it up. But I wouldn't drop it until I understood.

 "Well, I enjoy his company too..." I trailed off, not sure of what to say.

 "Look, I just want you to promise me something, okay Elena?" He bursted out, looking me in the eyes as I nodded up and down.

 "Take care of Zayn, okay? Don't let him get hurt. He's such a great guy, and he deserves the best. He deserves you."

 I was taken aback by what Louis said, "What do you mean-"

 "Hey guys, do I look alright?" Niall interrupted me, walking out of the bathroom.

 "Yeah, you look great!" Louis urged, getting up, happy that our confusing conversation had been cut short.

 "Louis is right, you do look fantastic!" I reassured him, walking forward and grabbing his wrist.

 "Now, time for some personality training!" I pushed him so that he sat on the bed.

 "I thought you were supposed to be yourself on dates?" Niall asked me, confused.

 "You are," I explained, looking him in the eyes, "This is so that your true, amazing personality won't hide behind a wall of shyness."

 Niall smiled widely at this, a sparkle in his eye. I hope this Hannah girl treats him well.

:~:~:

"Okay, you can do this Niall, go get your girl!" I gave Niall a pep talk, with my hands on his shoulders, shaking him.

 "Yes, I can do this!" He told himself, getting pumped up.

 "Good, now go, but remember; Think about what you're going to say before you say it, and be a gentleman." I told him seriously.

 Niall nodded in understanding, so I took my hands off of his shoulders, patting him on the back, "Have fun, bro."

 "I will. Thanks Elena. For Everything." Smiling at the boy, put the keys to the car in his hands, and nodded towards the vehicle, telling him to go on.

 "Be back by 11!" I shouted to him while waving with a silly smile.

 He winked in response, then hopped in the car. I turned around to face the other boys who had been watching with grins, and went to stand by Louis.

 "We did well," He commented offhandedly.

 "They grow up so fast," I joked, watching as Niall drove away down the road, wiping a fake tear from my eye.

 For a moment the five of us just stood there, saying nothing. We all knew what was coming next.

 "Movie night in my room?" Zayn suggested, reading our minds.

 "RACE YOU!" I shouted, taking off for his room, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn running after me to catch up.

Oh, how I loved these boys.