Chapter 12

A/N: HAI GUUURL! Sorry, Valley Girl moment :P

JUST SO YOU KNOW, ELENA IS PRONOUNCED "Uh-Lay-nuh" or "Eee-lay-nuh", NOT "Eh-leh-nuh" :D

I REALLY like hearing what you think about this story :D it makes me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING. :D Oh, and if you're reading this right now, (IF YOU ARE, I LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE HEDGEHOGS!!!) comment telling me your... favorite thing to eat for breakfast! LOL, mine's bacon. :P

Okay, random question time: DO ANY OF YOU WATCH GLEE? AND IF YOU DO... THE SCIENTIST... AND THE BREAKUPS... UGH. I can't handle Klaine being over >.<

Oh, and you should all fan me! You'll get messages telling you when I update, and I'll be able to tell you about future projects of mine, (hint hint, wink wink) and sometimes maybe even a little hint about the next chappie of ADITO! ;)

AND LASTLY: Is Zayn and Elena's ship name Zelena? Can any of you think of any others you like more? Or is Zelena your favorite? TELLITH ME IN THE LOVELY COMMENTS SECTION :D

LOVE YOUUUUU :P

~Grace xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                 *** Zayn's P.O.V.***

I sat there in utter shock.

That did not just happen.

Was she singing that to me? No, she couldn't have been... at least, I don't think so...

This is so frustrating! Why is this so hard? Does she like me or not? Do I even like her?

The only one of my many questions that I can answer for sure is the latter; I definitely like Elena. A lot more than I ever imagined I would.

How did this even happen? We met two days ago. How have I fallen so hard in such a short amount of time?

What do I do? Usually, I would ask any other girl out, but Elena isn't just any other girl. She's special. Her smile, her beautiful flowing hair, her laugh, her amazing voice. Everything about her made my stomach fill with butterflies.

Butterflies, really Zayn?

Not butterflies... ummm... dinosaurs?

Okay, there are much more pressing issues than what animal describes how she makes me feel.

So do I ask her out? I have to do something, just sitting here and not doing anything is killing me. Every time I see her, I just want to grab her, hold her in my arms, and never let go.

Also, every time I think I might have what I'm going to do about this figured out, I doubt myself. C'mon Zayn, just do something! Anything!

I looked over at her, still zoned out from whatever was going on in the car.

She was laughing. Her head thrown back, her dark hair pushed out of her face, a gleam in her unimaginably beautiful eyes.

That's it. I can't take this anymore.

I'm doing something.

Something that'll take guts.

Something that could possibly change my life forever.

I'm going to ask her out.

"Hey, Zayn?" she asked, snapping me back into reality as I just now realized I had been staring straight at her.

Smooth, Zayn. Real smooth. I scolded myself mentally.

"Yeah?" I answered, hoping she hadn't noticed my stares.

"Will you turn on the radio for me?" Elena asked with a sweet smile.

I gave her a smile in return, "Sure."

I reached over to the car's stereo,  clicked a few buttons, and changed it to a random pop station.

"That's what makes you beautiful!" The song ended, and I let out a breath of relief that we wouldn't have to repeat that ugly situation again.

Another song started playing, something by Flo Rida, and I threw the boys a look to say we needed to be more careful about our identity.

Then I discovered a large flaw in my plan to ask her out.

She has no idea who I am.

As in, Zayn Malik of One Direction.

...Shit.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

                                                    ***Elena's P.O.V.***

Zayn remained mostly quiet for the rest of the ride home.

Was singing that song a mistake? I really just don't know what to do anymore. Not like I ever really did...

Had it really reached the level where thinking about him made my head spin, and a simple smile from him sent in my direction could make me smile like an idiot? Well, this escalated quickly.

Yes. I liked Zayn. A whole freaking lot.

There! it's out! I'm done trying to ignore the obvious fact of my feelings for the British boy.

But what happens next? Do I ask him out? I'm really not good at this stuff.

I really need him. He would know what to do; He would have the perfect advice, like always.

Or at least, like he used to.

Anyway, what to do, what to do...?

This is giving me a headache. That, and that Louis somehow got ahold of a sharpie, and was currently drawing on every visable surface of Harry's skin, as the curly headed boy snored softly in the backseat. I think the pen's fumes were getting to me.

Oh god.

Now he's attacking Liam with the black permanent marker.

Why did I not realize this would happen if I spent 2 hours in a car with 5 teenage boys?

Back to the Zayn issue... oh, who am I kidding, I don't know what to do! Maybe if I just go along with it... yeah, that will work won't it?

Although, winging it is probably not the best idea, considering I would most likely make a fool out of myself somehow.

But, for now, I'll just live in the moment.

And about my quickly developing crush on Zayn...

Well, I'll just have to cross that bridge when I come to it.