Paragraph 3

Imagine a little five-year-old girl so loud, outgoing and careless. Long brown hair, blue-grey eyes and a cute gap between her buck teeth. She was doing anything and everything she could think of, believing that she could do it all, that she could conquer the world. Imagine something tragic happened to that little girl. Or many tragic things happened to her. Imagine how much that could've changed her life. Imagine not being able to recognize her anymore, she's a completely different person. Loud, outgoing and careless no longer describe her, so what does. What if she was drowning on her problems and there was no one there to help her back. She was broken into millions of pieces but yet she had to act as if she was a golden girl with no problems, she had to be strong for others because she couldn't bear to bring them down too. She was a warrior because she couldn't be a pacifist, she couldn't enjoy her peace while she was thrown into war. She was only close with few people like her best friend Vicky, and yeah that's about it. She wasn't close with her parents or even her sister she was never close with many people. She was healing, but the pain wouldn't subside it just kept coming. The damage wouldn't go away, no matter how much she tried to ignore it or make it go away. Everything around her was changing. The people that meant the most were leaving and the things she loved the most was impossible to make them happen. She went from a happy-go-lucky girl to a disconsolate girl. She was no longer the girl you could recognize from miles away.