Chapter:24

Ryan

I finally make it back to my hotel room and open the script for next weeks shooting schedule. I get through seven or eight pages before tossing it to the side. I'm feeling more restless than I have in a long time. I grab my laptop off the night stand and open my emails. Junk, junk and more junk. The messaging app that syncs with my phone is in the upper right hand corner and shows Malia is online. I open the chat box

Me: What time is it on your end of the planet?

The little squiggly bubble that shows someone is replying appears

Malia: Not as late as it is where you are. Why are you still up?

I send the request to start a video chat

Her beautiful makeup free face comes into focus a few seconds later

"I can't sleep."

She pouts. It's exaggerated, but it's a pout. "Pour baby. Do you need me to come make you some warm milk? Give you a bottle?"

I rearrange the pillows behind my back and get more comfortable. "Well since you're offering. Yes a nipple in my mouth sounds great. How soon can you get here?"

"I'll call the front desk and have them send it right up."

"Nah ah. I don't want the plastic kind. I need the real thing."

"I don't think it's legal for you to buy that at the concession stand, you're not in Vegas you know."

Her screen only shows from the neck up. All this talk about nipples has me thinking of hers. Are they hard right now? Still encased in a lace bra, or sitting free in a soft tee or sport top?

"What are you wearing?"

She doesn't even hesitates before answering.

"Clothes"

"What kind of clothes?"

"The kind someone wears to bed."

I know exactly what kind of clothes she wears to bed. Damn near nothing.

"So panties and a tank top?" I choke out over the cardboard that's suddenly lodged in my throat

"Why is my wardrobe the topic of conversation? Did you call to give me fashion tips?" She points to me. "I see you're in your formal bedroom attire. Starting a new trend?"

I loosen my tie hoping it will help me breath a little better, and unbutton the top two buttons on my shirt.

"After party. Didn't have a chance to change yet."

"Well there's your problem. If you get comfortable maybe you'll be able to fall asleep.'

"Why didn't I think of that?"

I remove the tie completely. "There, much better."

"Glad I could help."

"You know what would help?"

"I am not sending tit pics."

"That's cool. I'd rather see them in person anyway."

"Hunh?"

"Your tits. I wanna' see them. Take your shirt off."

"Whatever Ryan."

"Go on Malia. Take your shirt off. Lemme see the girls."

"Why?"

"Why?" Always with the questions with this one. "Because it's two in the morning. I'm in a hotel room and I've had a few glasses of champagne and whiskey, and I'm doing a video chat with a woman who has the uncanny ability to make me rock hard even when she's being stubborn. I'm sitting here imaging you in your panties and a tank top, and getting harder by the second."