Idk

(Can't think of a fucking title)

Jess😋- I need to ask you something

Jacky😝- what is it mom

Jess😋- should I just ignore what Zach said and go with?

Jacky😝- yea, David already said it was ok so...

Jess😋- ok I'll start packing me and Jasmine's things thx Jack

Jacky😝- anytime momma

Jess😋- weirdo 😂

Irl

Jessie's pov

I grabbed a suitcase, cautious of Zach coming in, and put it on the bed. I packed some clothes for a few months and zipped it back up. I went over to Jasmine's room and grabbed her small little suitcase. Jasmine sits up in her bed. "Hi mommy," she said making me jump a bit. "Hi sweetie, I'm just packing because we're going on tour with daddy and your uncle's." I said. She nodded and layed back down. I watched as she sucked on her binki before falling asleep.

I finished packing Jasmine's things and zipped up her suitcase very quietly. I grabbed it and put it in my room by my stuff. I out our stuff in the big walk in closet and shut the door. We're leaving in 2 days so I'm glad I got it done. Zach walks in and shuts the door. He grabs my shoulders and pushed me on the bed. "Zach I can't have sex, remember? I'm pregnant!" I said, "it's probably not even my baby," he said angrily. "Are you fucking kidding me!? Why can't you just be happy!? I'm carrying your baby and you don't think it's yours? What the hell is wrong with you!?"

*slap* is all you hear echo through the room. I just slapped him. "Go to hell!" I said before leaving the room. I went to Jasmine's room and quietly shut the door. I walked over and layed down by her. "Can mommy sleep with you princess?" I asked. She nodded and pulled the blanket over me and pulled her comforter over her body. I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled close. She threw her binki off the bed and cuddled even closer. "I love you mommy," she said, "I love you too baby girl." I said before closing my eyes and falling asleep. Why is Zach acting like this?