Little boy

She's 8 1/2 months now

Jessie's pov

I woke up feeling something wet between my thighs. "Shit!" I whispered. "JASMINE!!" I yelled. I yelled a couple more times and jasmine ran in. "What!? Is everything ok!?" She asked panicked. "I'm going into labor which means-"

"My brothers coming I know! I'll get Elli up then get the bag you call uncle Logan!" She said before running away. Damn! She's definitely my daughter!

I grabbed my phone as a contraction came. Logan answered on the first ring

Logan- Jessie? Are you ok?

Me- Logan! The baby's coming and I need your help! Zach's still on tour and I still haven't called him because I'm in too much pain! Please come!

He didn't even answer he just hung up. That was a frantic hang up which means he's coming. I stood up and found Jasmine pulling Elli out of her room. "Jaz! Come help me!" I said gripping into the railing of our little balcony connected to our stairs.

She ran up the stairs and grabbed my hand helping me slowly walk down the stairs.

We made it off the last step when Logan walked in with Mike, Spencer, and Evan. Spencer was recording. "Spencer! If you wanna have baby's or at least stay cute then I suggest you put that damn camera down!" I said before grabbing onto Logan's shirt and bending down to stop the pain of the contraction that came.

"Contractions are 5 minutes apart and jasmine is getting my bag! I suggest you guys help me before you guys deliver this baby!" I groaned through the contraction.

"Don't worry I got you sis!" Logan said and him and mike helped me walk to the car. Spencer drove while Evan sat in the passenger seat with jasmine next to him, and me Logan, mike, and Elli were in the back.

"Oh god!!" I yelled when another contraction came. "It's ok sis breathe!" Logan said as I gripped onto his hand. "Call Zach! Please call Zach!" I started crying.

We got to the hospital when Jake came up. "Please Jake! I don't wanna do this right now! I'm in a lot of pain and I just want my husband ok!?" I said as we walked in the hospital. "Jessie I'm sorry! It's my fault Gracie isn't here anymore and I know you'll probably never forgive me but please? I want my sister back!" He said as we reached the front desk.

"Jessie Herron! Im going into labor! I need dr Andrews!" I said breathless. "Of course ma'am! I need a wheelchair!" The girl yelled the last sentence.

They put me in the wheelchair and wheeled me into my room.

-time skip-

Epidural is done and I'm not super dilated. I'm about 6cm and I'm ready to get this boy out! I layed on the bed as Spencer kept trying to call Zach. No fucking answer yet! I let jake stay in the room because I also want my brother back.

Zach's pov

I was singing with the guys when bam bam ran out and stopped everything. "Zach! Jessie's going into labor!" He said to me. "I have to go I've got to be there to see my son be born!" I said and started sprinting.

"Zach! What're you doing you can't leave!" David said stopping me.

"I'm fucking leaving because my wife is having my son right now! Ok!? Can I go now!?" I yelled

"No! People payed money to see all of you play!"

"Then I guess they won't see any of us!" Jack said from behind me.

I turned around and smiled. "Let's go guys!!" I said and we all ran out of the venue and to the bus. Bam bam started driving while Corbyn quickly ordered 5 plane tickets.

My phone started ringing and it was Logan on FaceTime!

I answered

Logan's pov

"Finally holy shit!! I've been trying to call you for 45 minutes!!"

"Where's Jessie!?"

"Is that Zach!? Zach!?" Jessie's said from beside me where she was laying on the bed. "Gimme the phone!" She said and held her hand out. I handed her the phone and she smiled.

Jessie's pov

"Hey baby!" Zach said softly

I put a hand on my stomach and took a deep breath. "Hey baby! Oh god! How soon can you get here?"

"I'm not sure princess! But I'll stay on FaceTime until we get on the plane! Bam bam can't go that much over the speed limit!"

"Ah fuck! Logan! Get the doctor! Somethings not right!" I said as it felt like someone stabbed me.

I put the phone on the bed then looked down. There was a pool of blood around my waist. "Oh god! Is that supposed to happen!?" I yelled as a doctor came in. "Yes that's supposed to happen it means the baby is coming." The nurse said. I nodded and Logan hung up on Zach.

They put my legs up and Logan looked at me. "Get your camera out! This'll be some good ass footage!" I said rolling my eyes.

He turned his camera on and Spencer recorded my head. "Logan!" I yelled and held my hand out. He grabbed one hand and Jake grabbed the other.

"Alright! Page dr. Andrews this baby is coming!" The nurse said I smiled and leaned back in the bed.

Dr. Andrews came in and looked. "Ok I'm gonna need you to push for me ok? On three. One. Two. Three."

I pushed really hard then stopped so I could breathe. "Oh god!" I said as sweat dropped down my forehead.

"You've got this Jess!" Logan said.

"Ok push on three again."

He counted to three and I pushed again.

After a couple more pushes they made me open my eyes and watch him come out. "Here's you beautiful baby boy!" She said and handed him to me. "You did it Jess!" Logan said and kissed my head.

"And where's the father?" Dr. Andrews asked.

"He's getting on the first plane here!" I said. "Tour?" He asked. I nodded as I looked at my baby boy.

"I wanna hold him!" Logan said. I nodded and Logan took him from me.

-time skip-

Zach's pov

I walked into the room Logan told me and saw Logan and Spencer sitting on a bench and sleeping. Evan was laying on the little couchish kinda chair thing and sleeping while Jake andErika were sleeping on the big chair and mike was on the floor in front of Evan.

Logan looked up at me and waved. "Where's the baby?" I whispered. "Nursery." He said.

I nodded and walked over to Jessie. I slowly payed next to her and she scooted over a little bit. I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled into my chest. I kissed her head before closing my eyes and letting darkness fall over me.