sorry

Laurens pov

It was midnight. My bags were packed and in the car. Jack was sleeping in the guest bedroom. Jessie comes up with the twins. She nods and we walked down the stairs.

We got in the car and Jessie drove us to Lilly's apartment.

We got there and Jessie helped us with our stuff.

When we got to the apartment and Jessie unlocked it. We walked in and corbyn and Lilly were cuddling. "Laurens staying here for a while. She's gonna find an apartment." Jessie said.

Jessie's pov

Lilly got up cause corbyn was sleeping. "Did you see? Is this why you're here?" She asked. Lauren nodded and the twins ran over to Corbyn. He woke up and cuddled the twins before falling back asleep.

"Did you take that thing?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She nodded, "And? What was it?" She nodded again. I gasped, "No way!? No way!? No way, no way!?" I yelled making corbyn wake up.

"Bean! I can't believe it!" I yelled and jumped onto his lap. "What are we talking about?" Lauren asked. (Pregnancy test, remember?)

He looked at me confused. "Shit! Did you not tell him yet?" I asked. "Tell me what?" He asked.

"Bean. You know that day when Jonah beat the shit outta you?"

"Yea?"

"Well 2 days after I started having morning sickness."

"And?"

"She's pregnant bean!" I said summing it all up. Corbyn jumped up making me fall on the ground. "Whoa! Fuck!" I said slamming my ass on the carpet.

"Sorry Jessie. But! What!? We're having a baby!?" He yelled smiling hugely. Lilly nodded as tears escaped her eyes.

We all hung out at Lillys apartment. My phone went off saying I got a text from Zach.

Loml💍- babe?

Loml💍- where'd you go?

Wifey💍- sorry, I'm at Laurens apartment. I was helping Lauren get out of the house and she's staying there. Do. Not. Tell. Jack. I mean it, or no more sex!

Loml💍- ok I won't. Don't take away my sex please? Pretty please?

Wifey💍- okey dokey, I'll be home soon I promise. I better have a wild Jasmine in my bed when I get back.

Loml💍- oh she's already here😂

Wifey💍- I love you💕

Loml💍- love you too💕💕

"Well guys, I better go. Lauren take care, and Lilly and bean. Congrats. I LOVE YOU ALL!!" I yelled the last part before leaving.

I got in my car and drove back to the house. Yes we are all still living together, but me and Zach are trying to find a bigger house for everyone, and everyone's going to help pay for it.

I got home and walked in. When I walked in i saw Christina standing at the door. "Oh my God chickee!!" I yelled and jumped into her arms.

"What're you doing here!?" I asked after she put me down.

"I'm here to win Corbyn back!" She smiled

"What!?"