tour day

Jessie's pov

I woke up to Jack shaking me in Jasmine's room. "Where's your bags?" He asked. "In the closet in my room." He nodded and left i got up and changed into joggers and a hoodie. I put a crop top on under my hoodie and pulled on my yeezys. I woke Jasmine up and grabbed her this outfit to wear.

I put her on my hip and made my way downstairs

I put her on my hip and made my way downstairs. Lauren and Jack were sitting on the couch. "Uncle kack!" Jasmine yelled. Jack took Jasmine and I sat down by them. "Oh I have to pack Jasmine's medicine," I said and stood up going to the kitchen. I went into the drawer and grabbed the little pink liquid and the tiny little cup. I put them into a baggie and put them in my backpack. "I ont anna take mecine!" Jasmine said. "Too bad bubba you have to or else you'll get sick." Jasmine crossed her arms making Jack tickle her for having an attitude. I'm going to Pennsylvania with Jack and Lauren instead of going to Dallas with Zach. He already knows and Jack's mom said it would be great to have me there. Especially with Jasmine with me.

Later we all piled into the van I sat next to Zach because everyone said we needed to talk. They also put us in the way back where there's a wall dividing us. (I don't actually know about that but I'm just gonna put it there.) "I'm sorry Jessie. I made a bad assumption because..."

"Because what?"

"Because I'm getting hate. They call me a f-f-faggot. And they keep telling me to get a DNA test on Jasmine and the new baby."

"If you think we're getting a fucking DNA test on our daughter and on my unborn child. Then your a fucking idiot!"

"I was just thinking.....maybe they're right."

"You're telling me....your wife, that you think some stupid teenage girls are right about YOUR kids not being YOUR kids?"

"Well.."

"Just stop! I'm still going to Pennsylvania. And I'm still taking Jasmine. I can't believe you right now. Are you fucking serious? Like dude. I had sex with you and got pregnant at 17 FUCKING 17. AND NOW YOU THINK THAT, THAT BABY ISN'T YOURS. THEN THINK AGAIN MOTHER FUCKER!"

The whole rest of our ride was silent. "I don't hear any talking." Jonah joked. "Shut your face I'm done talking to him!" I said.

Tears start flooding down my face and I bury them in my hands. When we stopped I sat up and wiped away the tears and wiped my nose with my finger. "I'm sorry," is all he could say. I'm sorry? Is this boy fucking serious. I can't right now. I need to get out, I need to get out right now. "Someone get me out!" I said clenching my chest. "Guys open the door she's having an anxiety attack!" Zach yelled. Tears start flowing again. "Get me out please," I say out of breath. The door opens and I unbuckle. I jump out and run to Jonah. He holds me tight and I sob into his chest. I finally let go and wipe away the tear stains. Jonah puts a hand on my shoulder and I feel Jasmine at my legs. I turn around and squat down and she jumps on my back. I grabbed my suitcase and Jasmine's suitcase and Jasmine had her backpack while Jonah had mine. We all started walking inside. I held on tight to Jasmine and we got inside. "Oh my God Jessie can we have a picture with you and Jasmine?" I girl asked. "How bout we have one with me and you can hold Jasmine." I said. She smiled really wide. "I'm the girl with the Jessie p fan account." She said, "Oh my gosh your so sweet." I hugged her. "Jasmine can she hold you for just a second?" I asked Jasmine. Jasmine reached her arms out and she grabbed her. "Sorry what's your name?" I asked. "You wouldn't like it after what happened." She said, "it's Ellie." I nodded and smiled. Her friend took the picture. "Jess let's go we gotta get through security." Daniel yelled. I gave them a thumbs up and took another quick picture with Ellie. I hugged her again and grabbed Jasmine. We got through security and sat down by Daniel. "Untle Daiel," Jasmine said hugging Daniel. Daniel kissed her cheek making her giggle. "Gate 47" the intercom said. I grabbed my backpack and put Jasmine's on her back. I grabbed Jasmine's hand and we walked into the plane. We took a seat. I sat in window, Jasmine sat in middle, and Zach sat in the isle seat. "Ok Jasmine it's gonna be a little scary so you just hold mommy and daddy's hands ok?" Jasmine nodded and I put my ear buds in. I left one out so I can hear Jasmine. I sat back and closed my eyes.

About five minutes earlier I hear Jasmine whine. "I have to go potty," she whined. "Have daddy take you bug," I said back without even opening my eyes.

"He not here," she said making me sit up and open my eyes. I looked over and saw he was gone. I got my phone out and went on messages.

Husband💍

Me- where'd you go?

Seen 12:15

Me- Zach!?

Seen 12:17

Me- Zachary Dean herron this is why I'm pissed at you.

Seen 12:22

Me- you know what fuck you! Go suck a dick you fucking cunt!

I went to the guys', that don't include Zach, and I's group chat.

5 dudes 1 girly

Me- fucking bitch!

Noodle🍝- He's by me

Hoe-nah- why!?

Dani❤- Idk^

Noodle🍝- he felt awkward sitting by you. He didn't want to get yelled at

Me- well he's gonna get yelled at if he doesn't fucking answer my God damn texts and I can see that he read them, so he's just fucking ignoring me!!!

Hoe-nah- ok Jess calm down a bit

Me- calm down!? If you were me, or a girl in general. You would know that when your husband ignores you it makes you yell and get mad!

Loml💍- I'm sorry I'll move back. I'm such an asshole! I don't know what's going on with me. I'm gonna do what it takes to get you back. I luv you and I always will.

Me- 😭 I'm crying! I love you too bb❤❤

I turned my phone off just as Zach sat down. I moved Jasmine from the middle so she could see out the window. I moved to the middle and was met by zach's lips colliding into mine. "I love you so, so much. I'm so sorry for everything that's happened." He said. I kissed him one more time and said, "it's ok, we're ok." He smiled and grabbed my hand. I layed my head on his shoulder and found myself falling asleep.

The plane landed and I picked Jasmine up. I grabbed our stuff and we got off the plane. We got our bags and went to find the bus. "Guys this sunrise is beautiful." I said admiring the pretty colors in the sky. I feel an arm around my shoulder followed by a kiss on my cheek. I moved my head and caught his lips in a passionate kiss. I smiled at him and our bus came. "Jessie, can i get a picture?" A girl asked. I gave jasmine to Zach and put my arm around her shoulder. Her friend took a few pictures and then we were done. She thanked me and walked away. I out on the bus and fell onto the couch immediately falling asleep. It's been a long morning.