getting her back

Jessie's pov

I sat on her lawn till midnight when a black suv pulled up and the 5 guys all filed out, along with Lilly and Lauren.

I stood up quickly and jumped into zach's arms. Once I let go I noticed Lauren had a bag and Lilly's stomach grew.

"Lauren? Whatcha doin' with that??"

"Just gonna bash a few plants and windows!"

I nodded and she started walking. I picked up Jasmine and gave her to Jack. "Put her in the car, mom won't give us back my bag so she's been really cold, other than my Jack around her."

I watched as Lauren smashed a big plant. "Give me back my niece you stupid bitch!!" She yelled and broke a window.

She broke another plant yelling. "She doesn't belong to you!"

The door opened and my mom and Elli appeared. I ran up to the door and grabbed Elli.

I ran back to Zach and we hugged her together. "I'm never gonna let you go," I sobbed. Laurens broke another window before walking back.

"I'm calling the cops!"

"What're you gonna say? 'I kidnapped my daughter's kid and they broke my plants and Windows to get her back' ? Exactly that's what I thought you babynapper!" Lauren yelled.

She slammed her door and we all got in the SUV.

I cuddled up to Zach and layed down on the seat. Zach held Elli while I cuddled up with a sleeping Jasmine.

My eyes drifter closed and my mind went blank. Tonight was crazy. Bad crazy.