seriously!?

Jessie's pov

I just lost it when that girl showed me the picture of Zach and the girl! The bad thing is, is that I knew about her and he told me not to worry about her and that he was loyal.

I grabbed Jasmine's hand and held onto Elli. "Jessie!" I heard someone yell. It was Jonah.

"I've got Elli and Jasmine. Go get your stuff from the house and go to Logan's." He said.

I gave Elli to him and he grabbed Jasmine's hand. I kissed Jasmine's head and kissed Elli's cheek. "Bring them to logans when I text you ok?" I said.

He nodded and I started running. I ran to my car and got in. I quickly wiped my tears and left the mall.

Once I got to the house I ran inside and into me and zach's room. I quickly packed a suitcase with me Jasmine and Elli's clothes.

I was looking to see if I needed to bring anything else when I saw me and zach's wedding picture.

I picked it up and went out of the room. I threw it off the little railing and watched it shatter.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out of the house! Right before I left o heard a baby cry.

I walked to Lilly and corbyns room and found Jacob on the floor next to a sleep ing Lilly who looked like she wasn't waking up in a while. I picked Jacob up and realized he doesn't take bottles yet and Lilly hasn't pumped since last week.

I looked around for something, but there was nothing, so I started breast feeding him. Elli is breast feeding too still so...

After I finished feeding him I layed him down next to Lilly and grabbed my suitcase.

I walked out of the house and to my car. I put my suitcase into the back seat and got in the front.

-time skip-

I got to Logan's and got out. I walked in while yelling, "hello?"

"Hey Jessie!" Chloe said wobbling down the stairs because of her belly. 

She walks over and gives me a hug. "When's little Lincoln coming?" I asked once we pulled away.

"Couple of days...if he decides to come on his due date. What brings you here?"

"Zach cheated, so I was gonna see of me Elli and Jasmine could stay here. Elli sleeps through the night, so she won't be a problem."

"Of course you can stay, or you could stay at my place, I have an extra room there!"

"Thanks Chloe!" I said.

-another time skip-

Jonah just dropped off Jasmine and Elli. "Jazzy! Me, you, and Elli are gonna stay with auntie Chloe at her place. Ok?" I said.

Jasmine nodded and went to go find Evan.

"How ya doing munchkin! You're almost taller than me! Oh my gosh!" Evan said hugging Jasmine.

"Hey Evan!" I said. He came over and hugged me.

Me, Evan, and Chloe talked for a while until Logan got back.

"Hey Jess, Jonah called and told me what happened. I'm so sorry that he did that to you again!" He said and engulfed me into his arms.

Feeling his arms around me felt like old times and I just let my tears loose. I sobbed into his chest.

-another time skip-

I was laying in Chloe's guest bed while Jasmine slept on the floor and Elli was sleeping in the playpen.

My phone started ringing again. Zach. I declined it once again.

It started ringing again. "Ugh!" I groaned and walked into the bathroom. I answered the phone.

Zach- babe! Why is our wedding picture shattered on the floor and why is your part of the closet empty, and why is Jasmine and Elli's closets empty!?

Me- because you cheated on me! Again! And I left! I can't do it Zach! This isn't the first time!! I don't know if we're working Zach!

Zach- ...

Me- you're not talking because you know I'm right! Fuck you!

I hung up and went out to the bedroom. I layed down and cried myself to sleep.