Imessages

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- bean! We have a problem!!

Bean🥑- can't it wait till morning? It's midnight!

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- Christina's here and she wants you back!!

Bean🥑- 😱

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- do not leave that apartment, you cannot come to the house. Also me and Zach found a house for all of us

Bean🥑- lemme see!!

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧-

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- it's a lot of money, so every one needs to pitch in

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- it's a lot of money, so every one needs to pitch in. Lilly can move in with us, but what do you think?

Bean🥑- whoa!!😲

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- I know!

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- so...do you wanna help us get it?

Bean🥑- YES!!

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- great I'll tell everyone else!!

Bean🥑- so, what're we gonna do with Christina?

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- I'm gonna tell her that you can't leave Lilly because she's carrying your baby. Is that ok?

Bean🥑- no....let me do it. I'll be there soon

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- Corbyn, you don't have to

Bean🥑- yea Jessie, I do

Jess👨‍👩‍👧‍👧- ok see ya then!

Jessie's pov

I got back up and walked out of the bathroom. I sat back down next to Christina. "So, Corbyn is coming over." I said. She smiled super big and clapped her hands together.

Meanwhile at Lilly's place

Corbyns pov

I got out of bed and pulled on a pair of black joggers and my hoodie. I put on my Gucci slides and kissed Lilly's cheek before grabbing my keys. I said goodbye to the twins and left.

I got in my car and started driving.

Back at the wdw house

Jessie's pov

We sat waiting for corbyn when the door swung open and revealed a wild bean at the door.

Christina jumped up and ran to the door, jumping into corbyns arms. Corbyn frowned while hugging her. I pointed to my smile signaling for him to smile.

He rolled his eyes and smiled fakely. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him. "Christina, can we talk?" He asked putting her down.

She nodded and sat on the couch.

Corbyn took a deep breath and started talking.

C- so, Jessie told me you wanted to get back together

Ch- yea, I was thinking and I knew that I lived you and I want to be with you again

J- there's a problem with that though

C- I can't leave Lilly

Ch- what? Why not?

C- see, Lilly-

Ch- what?! You don't live me anymore!?

J- Chris let him explain!

C- thank you. I can't leave Lilly because...because...

J- because she's carrying Corbyn's child

C- yea

Ch- Oh well, the reason I left you was because I'm pregnant and I thought you would hate me, but I guess my baby just won't have a father like I wanted it to.

Corbyns mouth dropped open and I looked down at Chris's belly. It was a little bloated but let's see for sure.

I placed my hand on her stomach but it felt different. Like fluffy. (Don't hate me for this next part ok?)

I pushed down and it felt like silicone. Oh hell no!

I lifted up her shirt and saw a fake pregnancy belly.

I ripped it off her and threw it across the room.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you Chris!?" I yelled making her and Corbyn flinch. "Get out!" I yelled and placed my hand on my forehead in frustration. "GET OUT!!" I screamed and she ran out the house crying.

I looked at Corbyn and he had a sad expression on his face. "Bean, I'm so sorry." I said and sat down next to him on the coffee table. "Its fine. I have an actual baby on the way, and I need to get home to my girlfriend. Love you Jessie, I'll see you tomorrow. Text me sometime on how much you need for our half of the house." He said before leaving.

I got up and walked upstairs. Zach was laying in our bed with Jasmine next to him and Elli laying on his chest. Both girls were sleeping and Zach was smiling at them.

I walked over and stripped of my pants so I was just in zach's big T shirt. I layed down and wrapped my arms around Jasmine. I can't believe me and Zach are only 21 and have 2 beautiful little girls. I wouldn't change a thing.

I've got what I need right here. 😊