locked in a room

Jessie's pov

I got in the car and went to Lilly's apartment. I went up to her apartment and unlocked the door with my key. When I walked in heard moaning. God damnit!

I walked into her room and saw her riding Corbyn. "Hey! Get off and get dressed! You two are coming to the why don't we house with me!" I said startling them. They looked at me and their eyes went wide. "No! You better be wearing something! Or I swear to fucking Jesus I will fucking punch you both!" I said. "Are you finished?" I asked. They both nodded and Lilly got off.

Corbyns you know what stood up and they weren't wearing one. "God damnit you fucking idiots! You better not have came Corbyn!" I said and he covered up and looked ashamed. "Damnit! We already have a 3 year old and two 1 year olds running around the house Corbyn!"

Lilly came out dressed and ready. I handed her a test from my purse and she took it. "Take this tomorrow!" I said. She nodded and we waited for corbyn to get dressed.

After he finished getting dressed we got in my car. They looked down and we were silent.

"Are you guys gonna keep the baby? If there even is one?"

"Yes, but Corbyn would move in with me into my apartment."

"At least you aren't 17. I'm glad you aren't like me and Zach."

"Why are we going to the house? Jonah's gonna punch me!"

"That's why I'm taking you guys to the house. I'm locking you three in a room and you will forgive eachother! Even if you are in there all day and night! GOT IT!" I yelled the last part. They nodded and we pulled up to the house.

I walked in with them behind me. "Mommy!" Jasmine yelled to me. "Hi baby!" I said and picked her up. I kissed her cheek and looked over at Jonah. He looked pissed. "Sweetheart? Can you take the twins downstairs into you room and show them your toys? No small ones that can make choke ok?" I asked. She nodded and held the twins hands and walked them down the stairs.

"Jonah! Now that the kids are gone, I'm locking you in a room with these 2. And I swear to fucking god if you try to refuse I'm gonne kick you in the balls and drag you to the room!" I said earning a nod from Jonah. They walked into the room and I locked it from the outside.

Lilly's pov

Corbyn sat in the corner scared as I sat on the floor while Jonah repeatedly banged his head on the wall. "Why do we have to do this?" I asked annoyed

"Why didn't you tell me Lilly!?"

"Because I-"

"You what!?"

"Jonah calm the fuck down!" Corbyn said immediately regretting his decision

Jonah walked over to Corbyn and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Jonah don't!" I yelled

Jonah punched corbyn in the face repeatedly. "Jonah stop! JESSIE! ZACH! GUYS!!" I screamed.

There was footsteps and the door burst open and Zach and Jack pulled Jonah off while Jessie held corbyns head on her lap.

I was too shocked to move a muscle.

Jessie's pov

We were all sitting around when we heard Lilly yell at Jonah to not do something.

Then we heard Lilly start yelling for me and the guys. We all ran up there and the guys burst through the door. Jonah was beating the living shit out of Corbyn. They got Jonah out and I placed Corbyns head on my lap.

"Corbyn? Corbs? Please, wake up bean! Come one bean wake up! WAKE UP CORBYN WAKE UP! YOU'RE OK! DAMNIT CORBYN WAKE UP!" I yelled.

Zach was on the phone with the hospital and an ambulance was on its way. "Corbyn wake the fuck up!" I yelled.

His eyes opened and I smiled. "Fuck, ahh it hurts!" He yelled and clutched his stomach. I lifted up his shirt and saw bruises plastered on his stomach.

"Corbyn the ambulance is on its way. You need to stay awake!" I said. "Lilly," he said and held his hand out. "Lilly! Hold his hand!" I said.

She sat there staring at us. "Lilly! HOLD HIS FUCKING HAND!" I yelled and she ran over holding his hand in hers.

-time skip-

The ambulance took Corbyn and Lilly rode with them. After the ambo left I turned to Jonah and punched him in the face.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? ARE YOU SO IGNORANT THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN LET YOUR SISTER BE HAPPY!? SHE'S NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS JONAH! GOD YOU'RE SO STUPID!" I yelled. I stormed downstairs and into Jasmine's room.

She was holding the twins in her arms in the corner. "Oh my God! Baby! Mommy's sorry. I'm so sorry!" I said and held Jasmine in my arms. "Jack!" I yelled.

He came downstairs and engulfed the twins in his arms. "Will you forgive mommy?" I asked and Jasmine nodded. I kissed her forehead and she buried her face in my chest.

So much for having them make up.