4.

ANDERSON’S POV

   He drove through the morning traffic all the way to Hansen’s private mansion. Last night, his brother called to inform him that he had found his bride. He didn’t believe it of course, that’s why he was here to see her for himself.

  Anderson pulled his black Bugatti into the parking space in the mansion and turned off the engine. He stepped out and after glancing around the compound, he knew there had been a party here last night.

  Hansen and his mischievous ways. He thought with a long sigh.

  After putting on his shades, he walked through the sea of disposable cups until he reached the front door. Without knocking, he entered. The sight that met him was disturbing. He had never seen so much destruction. The living room looked like a hurricane passed through it, but he knew better.

 Taking the staircase, he went all the way to Hansen’s door and knocked once. Pushing it, he went inside and found his brother sandwiched between two girls. All of them were naked.

  “Hansen, get up.” He said and moved to open the curtains. Sunlight poured into the room in horizontal lines, through the shutters.

“Get up, I said.” He then opened the shutters and then light filled the whole room.

  The girls groaned and then Hansen moved. “Anderson you’re too early.” Shifting to the edge of the bed, he found his boxer shorts and slipped his legs in them.

  “You said you found her.” Anderson now faced his brother, arms folded.

  “Yes, I did.” Hansen glanced behind him at one of the girls and then Anderson gasped.

  “No. Don’t tell me it’s one of them.” He made a surprised face that caused Hansen to chuckle.

  “No, it’s not. But she is amazing. Bro you’ve got to meet her.”

   “That’s why am here. Show me the girl who has sold herself to the devil.”

  Hansen chuckled at Anderson’s description of himself but couldn't agree more. His brother could be a devil sometimes.

“The devil, right.”

   “Isn’t that what I am? At least isn’t that what mum thinks of me?”

  Anderson looked out the window and thought about all the times his mother stared at him with so much spite when he did something bad. “Anyway, come on get dressed and let’s go meet her.”

 Hansen spoke from the bathroom. “Oh no, not now.” He warned while squeezing toothpaste on his toothbrush. “I won’t let you meet her until you accept all her demands.”

  Anderson turned on his heels and stomped into the bathroom. His face twitched with controlled anger as he asked. “What demands?”

 Hansen who was brushing his teeth, glanced at him with an ‘are-you-kidding-me' look and shook his head. Removing the toothbrush from his mouth, he spoke with a mouthful of foam.

“You want her to play your wife, of course you’re gonna have to give her something in return.”

  “Yeah, that’s why am paying her.” Anderson snapped.

  “Oh she doesn’t want your money.” Hansen said after spitting the foam into the sink. He opened the tap and rinsed his toothbrush under it.

  “What?” Anderson felt offended.

  “She has set out some ground rules…”

   “She has no right to do that! I am marrying her! I am the man of the house, so I make the rules.” He snapped while going red.