Chapter 2: Escape the Madness

Eight years later, Chelsea and Vicky are in their cell, playing Blackjack with playing cards.

Suddenly, the boom sound from the hallway, outside their cell. Chelsea jumped and screamed. Vicky stood up from the bed, to the iron door and put her ear on it to listen.

She hears the alarm set off and people running in different directions. Vicky is weak, but she is going to try with her fire powers. 

She took a step back and perform a fireball spell. Chelsea covered her eyes and Vicky blew the iron door and bits of the wall up. 

Chelsea uncovered her eyes and giggling the quote. 'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!' They laughed. Vicky hold Chelsea's hand and they exit their cell.

Screaming and panicking echoes the building. People running around. Chelsea scent the blood on the floor and dead bodies. She tried to block the smell, but she can't. Vicky encouraged her, 'No one can judge you with that. Go ahead.' 

Chelsea nods and quickly grab the doctor in lightning speed. He screamed and she drink his blood. Vicky praised Chelsea. 'Well done, girl. Build your strength by blood.' Chelsea stopped drinking, throw the unconscious doctor to the floor and panted. 'Thanks. I need that.'

As Chelsea ran to Vicky, give her a hug and rubbing her head, Vicky get ticklish. She giggled and Chelsea noticed the dark orange, fox-like ears. Chelsea looked shocked and said, 'Vicky. Your fox ears. They have appeared.' 

Vicky felt the ear on her head and gasped. 'I think it's the Japanese legend. Kitsune. My family are Japanese and very aware about that myth.' Chelsea nods to understand and hugged Vicky again.

Two demons ran along the hallway, searching for any fit abnormal people to escape.

One demon is pale green and pixel. He wore black ripped jeans, black hoodie and black vans. With dark blue eyes, short brown hair, beard and slit throat with blood dripping down his neck. He carried a kitchen knife.

The other demon is pale and red and blue edges around him. He wore a black suit and white shirt, half-buttoned. With black eyes, black eyeliner, little beard and black hair with the fringe on his left side of his face. He carries a cane with skull handle.

They spotted two women holding hands. The pale demon read their minds and whispered to the pixel demon in his American accent. 'Anti. They are one of us. And they are not crazy like the others for several years.' Anti whispered back in his thick Irish accent. 'You're right, Dark. By their details, they get horrible treatments and never got the effect from it.' He looked at his device with patient details of every single one of the abnormal people.

'I'll get them, Anti. They'll understand.' Dark suggested and Anti nods. Dark walked to the women and introduced himself. 'Hello there. I'm Darkiplier. I'm here to rescue you. With my friend, Antisepticeye.' Chelsea and Vicky bowed their heads and waved at Anti.

Dark reach out his hand like a gentleman and said, 'Come with us and you'll be safe. I promise.' Vicky grabbed his hand and Anti ran to Chelsea and reach his hand out. 'I won't hurt you. We are like you.' Chelsea grew to trust him and took his hand.

'Let's go!' Dark demands. They ran along the hallway and there are several guards blocked the door. 'Shit! We're trapped!' Anti shouted in anger. Vicky reached her hand out and fire shoot out like a flame torch. Dark and Anti looked shocked. 

The guards screamed of the burning pain and the door and walls quickly burn into ashes. Anti's jaws dropped and shouted, 'That's fucking awesome!'

Dark beckoned the group and ran through the flames without any harm. They ran to the black van by the stone stairs, Anti, Chelsea and Vicky on in the van, Dark got in the driver's seat, start the engine and drove off, quickly through the gate.

The old man wheezes from the smoke, walk outside and yelled, 'You'll never get away with this, freaks!'    

Chelsea and Vicky panted. Vicky looked at Dark and said, 'Thanks for rescuing us. We didn't expect this to happen.' Dark look at the rear mirror and replied, 'You are welcome. We need to do it for our kind.'

Chelsea looked at Anti and she saw the wound on his neck. She felt worried, Anti looked at her and apologised, 'Sorry about this. It's what I am. No need to worry.' She nods and began to feel sleepy. She still feels the pain in her head from the shock therapy. 

Anti noticed her face in agony and saw the black and blue burn scars on the sides of her temples. He lunges over to guide Chelsea to lie down on the seats.

Chelsea snuggles and squint her face in pain. Anti hushed her and hold her hand for comfort.

Vicky looked at Anti and Chelsea. She thought to herself, That's sweet of him.

Dark drive through the dry lands and forests. He looked at the rear mirror and saw Anti holding Chelsea's hand. He thought it's cute and sweet. He smiled at looked at Vicky. Her fox ears and brown eyes. He finds her cute. He looked back on the road, with a thought of the girls' bravery.

It gonna be a long journey to the hideout where "normal" people never find the place.