Chapter 10: The Lost Monsters Part 2

Callum turned to Hannah, point to Siouxsie and whispered, 'Go to her and she'll keep you safe.' Hannah rapidly shakes her head. Siouxsie stepped in and introduced herself, 'My name is Siouxsie and I'm here to help. Hannah, stay by my side and Callum will be in front of us.' Hannah shakes her head, rapidly again.

Siouxsie looked in Hannah's eyes and felt the rollercoaster of emotions and Hannah want Callum by her side at all times. 'It's okay, Hannah. He'll be with you, while I keep you safe. Understood?' Hannah nodded and they exit the cell.

They broke four more doors and seven more fit monsters joined the gang. Axel had three people on his back. Spencer tried not to electrocute four people on his back. Anti check the update on his device and there is two more people. Dark used his memory of where the areas are and he got it. 'To the Padded Rooms.' Everyone followed Dark along the hallway to climb up the stairs.

As Dark got his foot on the final step, the stench hits his nostrils. He covered his mouth and nose with his sleeve and muffled to the gang. 'Whatever you do, don't puke.' He goes forward, the gang smelt the awful, bloody, rotten meat, foetus stench and Vicky nearly vomited.

They slowly walked along the wide and dirty hallway. They saw patients lying on the floor in their own filth and blood against the wall.

Chelsea saw a shadow and draws her bow to the figure. 'Who's here!?' She asked, loudly. The slowly raised its arms up and walk in a slow pace towards the gang. 'I-I-I didn't mean any harm.' A male voice, cracked from months of dehydration. Chelsea put her bow down and put her arrow away.

Then, a female voice screamed with heavy footsteps towards them. She ran with a fire axe and Ewan used his telekinesis to remove the axe from the woman's hand. The man ran to the woman and wrap his arms around her. He murmured to her quietly, while the gang walked to them.

Dark raised his arms up and said, 'We are here to help you. We are like you. Come with us and you'll be safe. I promise.' They nod to understand. Ewan walked towards the man and woman and said, 'We are doing this to tell the government about what have they done to us as "abnormal people" and we have to do something about it.' They nodded and followed him with the gang. 

Everyone got together and ran downstairs and along the hallways.

Then, big security guards in line with machine guns aiming at the gang. They stopped and Anti cursed, 'Fucking hell! Not again!' Chelsea put her hand out to the guards and use her ice magic to freeze the machine guns and the hands. They screamed of shock and the sudden cold. As they tried to pull the trigger, the iced hand and guns shattered into pieces. They screamed and lying on the floor, shaking in blood loss and shock.

Anti became happy like a hyper child and shouted, 'Nice one, Chelsea!' She smiled at him and they ran over the guards. They sprint to the door and to the gate. Axel and Spencer transform back to their human forms after people get off their backs. The gang quickly got into the van, Dark got in the driver's seat, start the engine and drives away.

Everyone is panting from sprinting away from the institution. The rescued inmates fell asleep apart from Callum, hugging sleepy Hannah tight. Anti and Chelsea saw them and Anti whispered, 'Good job that Siouxsie makes Dark agree with Hannah coming with us to be with her brother.'

'Yeah. Siouxsie had experience with that by gaining the confidence from her struggles.'

'Of course.'

'Yeah.' Chelsea sighed. Anti began to sleep and Chelsea whispered in his ear, 'Sleep is for the weak.' 

He giggled quietly and opened his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Chelsea and sigh, 'I am glad that I rescued you and Vicky. Well, Dark and I.' She smiled and fell asleep.

Three hours later in the afternoon, they got back at Raspy Hill. Dark parked in front of the garage. Everyone got out of the van and into the mansion.

Dark quickly walk to the kitchen and cook lunch. Spencer decided to help him. Dark looked surprised when Spencer walked into the kitchen. 'Spencer. Are you helping me, prepare lunch?' Spencer nods and replied, 'Uh... Sorry for being a total ass for the past few months. But when I told Chelsea about what happened to me, she advised me to what's necessary to return the favour after you saved me. So... I'm doing it.' Dark felt touched and hug Spencer tight. 

Chelsea was in her room while Vicky and Ewan help the rescued inmates to wash and into clean clothes. She suddenly felt the need of blood. Her body shakes violently to the floor.

Nobody comes to her room until three minutes later, Anti knock the door and entered her room. He saw her, lying on the floor having a fit of lack of blood. He rushed to her and helping her sat up. He saw her pale eyes and fangs. He knows what to do. He knows what to do.

He took his hoodie off, pull his neck shirt a side and exposed his neck to her. She wasn't sure about him doing that, but she knows that he won't die.

She leans in, open her mouth wide, bit his neck and start drinking his blood. He holds his scream for her. He hugged her tight for comfort. He began to feel faint and tapped her shoulder to stop. As he does that, she felt full of energy and stopped drinking the blood.

Chelsea puffs and sighed, 'Thanks Anti. You are a great friend.' He smiled and asked her faintly, 'Does my blood tasted even better than last time?' She nods and replied, 'Of course, Anti. It's excellent.' Chelsea hugged him and helped him get up and to his room. 

They entered Anti's room and Chelsea helped him lie in bed. She tucked him in, grab a glass as whispered, 'I'll bring you lunch and painkillers.' He nods and drift into sleep. She exits the room and went downstairs.

Dark saw Chelsea entered the kitchen, grab a plate and place the food on it. He asked her, 'Where is Anti?' 'Uh... I had a fit and he helped me.' She quietly answered. Dark understood what happened and helped her with lunch.

They got two plates of food. One for Anti and one for Chelsea. She got the glass full of water with painkillers. They went upstairs to Anti's room.

Anti is still asleep as Chelsea and Dark entered his room. Chelsea sat on the bed, placed the glass and painkillers on the bedside table and gently nudged Anti to wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw Chelsea. He smiled and sat up. Dark give the plate of food to Anti and Chelsea and they thanked him. Dark bowed his head and exit the room.

Anti slowly start eating a slice of pizza. Chelsea sadly whispered, 'I really don't want to drink blood for energy. Not with you.' Anti put his hand on her shoulder and said, 'I know that you can't control it. But, I'm willing to do anything to help you. No matter what.' She smiled and carefully hug him.