Epilogue

After the battle, the president lost his power over the empire and the new person was elected. The law changed dramatically to make monsters accepted in society. No matter who you are, enjoy it with pride.    

Anti, Dark, Vicky and Siouxsie design a funeral for Chelsea. The ceremony is held at Raspy Hill. Everyone got emotional, especially Anti. Some people got several words about her. Anti was the last person to stand beside the coffin.

He looked at the people sitting and crying, took a deep breath and spoke with his broken voice from crying.

'Today, is a sad day. But, also a day to celebrate a life of a hero and a good friend.' He wiped his tear off his face. 'When Dark and I rescued Chelsea and her friend Vicky, I knew then, she became special to our community. I changed since she came around. She made me the man I am today. She sacrificed her life to save many monsters and help them to bring confidence.' He slowly took deep breaths and look at Dark and Vicky. They smiled at him, he looked back and continued. 'Ever since she died, everyone knows her as a hero. Her instincts save Siouxsie from the fatal blow.' He turned to Siouxsie and she smiled at him with tears flowing down her cheeks. He turned back and say several words before he finished. 'I love her. From the bottom of my black heart. She showed me to care everyone and I want to show her that. But, I couldn't. Now, I want to do what she did. Thank you.'

He walked to Dark and cried. Dark hugged him tight and Siouxsie, Vicky and the others group hug.

They buried her by the lake where it was her favourite spot. Anti went to her grave every day, just to talk to her. 

One month later, Dark proposed to Vicky and a year later, they got married.

Anti created a project of a special orphanage. He helped monster children who was rejected by their biological parents a chance to be adopted to a family will give them love and affection. He often brings a child to Raspy Hill to bring love and care for them at weekends.

One day, as he entered the orphanage, he saw a pale girl playing tag with her friends in the hallway. The girl reminded him of Chelsea. He quietly wiped the tears off his cheek and went to his office.

Two hours later, a knock on the door. 'Come in.' He ordered. The door slowly opened and there is a same girl he saw entered. 'Mr Anti. What do you want for lunch?' She asked him in her scared high voice. He finished working on the paperwork, stood up from the chair and walk to the girl. He saw her with a clipboard. He kneels to the girl's height, look at the clipboard and saw the lunch options. 'I'll have that lovely dish please.' He pointed to Spaghetti Bolognese option. She wrote down his name and said, 'Thank you Mr Anti.' She skipped away. He returned to his desk and continue his work.

At lunchtime, he entered the cafeteria and got his lunch from the dinner ladies. As he sat down on the table alone, he felt a tug from his hoodie. He turned around and there is that girl again. He pulled a chair out for her to sit with him. She thanked him, put the tray of food to the table and climb onto the chair to sit down.

They talk about their favourite stuff and then, a female carer gives the girl a shame. 'You don't sit with him. You have to sit with your friends.' The girl began to cry and Anti defend her. 'She can sit with me whenever she wants to. One more of that, you'll be fired.' She scowled at him and walk away.

The girl shivered from the mean woman. He hugged her and whispered, 'She won't he here much longer. I make sure that children like you to be happy and safe.' In her shaken voice, she thanked him.

He made a suggestion to her. 'How about this. If you want to, you can stay at my place for a weekend.' She nodded vigorously. He smiled and they continued eating their lunch.

One week later on Friday, Anti help the girl pack for the weekend stay at Raspy Hill. Dark pick them up by car and they arrived ten minutes later. The girl's eyes widened of the size of the mansion. Anti giggled and Dark pulled over by the garage.

Dark carried the girl's bag and they head in the mansion.

The girl was amazed of the interior. She began to ran around the living room and Anti keep an eye on her.

Dark return from upstairs and walked to Anti. He smiled and whispered, 'She does look just like Chelsea.' Anti smiled and a tear drop fell to the floor. 'Yeah. She does.' They look at the girl and they saw the girl's red eyes, long light brown hair, fangs from her smiling and her joyful personality. She definitely reminds Anti of Chelsea. He began to cry and Dark hugged him.

The girl saw Anti crying, walk up to them and ask, 'Mr Dark. Why is he crying?' 'It's someone he loved that no longer here with us.' She couldn't understand what he meant, but she knows something upsets Anti. 'Can I go outside?' Dark nodded and she ran to the kitchen, open the glass doors and ran to the rockery. 

Three hours later, Anti is about to get the girl for nap time. He looked for her everywhere in the mansion and she was not been found. He remembered that she went outside.

He looked out and saw nothing of her. Then, he hears a conversation. He followed the voice and there is a girl sitting next the lake, talking to Chelsea's grave.

Anti slowly walk up to her and whispered, 'What are you doing here?' The girl jumped and shaken. 'Sorry M-Mr Anti. I-I-I was lost track and I stumble upon this.' She pointed to the grave. Anti walked to the girl, sat next to her and puff out a big sigh. 'This thing here is a grave. The grave of someone I love rested here.' The girl got curious and ask him, 'Why does someone rest here? Can it awake from sleep?' He shook his head and replied, 'No. She rests forever.'

The girl began to feel sad and Anti ask her. 'Do you have a name?' She shook her head. 

Anti thought about it and decide to make the girl's dream come true. 'Hey. When we take you back on Sunday, I'll sign the papers. So, you will live here as my daughter.' Her eyes lit up and hug him very tight.

He smiled and added, 'And I'm gonna call you Chelsea.' He looked at the grave and mouthed I love you. He can feel her spirit smile at him and whispered to him in his ear, 'I love you too.'

The End