Chapter 4: Shopping Trip

Next morning, Anti woke up and looked at Chelsea, still sleeping. He stood up from a rough sleep, walked to the bed and gently nudged Chelsea. 'Wakey, wakey.' She fluttered her eyes, as she woke up. He smiled and lifted a duvet off.

Chelsea sat up, stretched and yawned. 'Morning, Anti.' He smiled and offered her, 'You can wear my clothes. It probably will fit you, but what the hell.'

'Thanks, Anti. You're too kind.'

He opened his wardrobe and relieved his selection of clothes. She stood up from the bed, walked to the wardrobe and grab some clothing. She got a green t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a black hoodie with green sleeves. 'I'll let you get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast.' Anti kindly reminded her. She smiled and thanked him. He exits the bedroom and she began to get dressed.

She knows how to dress herself, but she doesn't know how to cook, laundry and anything that she never seen or done while she was at the institute. She's happy that she's out of her patient gown. She finished got dressed and exit Anti's room.

Dark and Anti is cooking pancakes, bacon and sausages in the kitchen. Chelsea rubbed her eye and entered the kitchen. Vicky sat on the stool with a plate of pancakes on the table. She heard the footsteps, saw Chelsea and greeted her, 'Good morning, Chelsea. Sleep well?' She nods.

Anti turned around and his eyes lit up and smiled. Dark looked at Anti and ask him confusingly, 'What are you smiling at?' As he looks at the direction that Anti stared and saw Chelsea in Anti's clothes. 'Ah, you're up. Have a seat and I'll give you breakfast.'

She nods and sat on the stool next to Vicky. Dark gave her a plate of pancakes, sausages and bacon. She thanked him and began to eat. Anti rubbed her back and whispered in her ear, 'You look cute in my clothes.' She giggled and thanked him.

Thirty minutes later, the young men got downstairs and entered the kitchen. 'Morning.' Spencer rudely greeted them. Anti passed three plates of full blown breakfast of sausages, bacon, baked beans, fried eggs, roasted tomatoes and toast. They thanked him.

Anti and Dark turned to Chelsea and Vicky and Dark explained the day, 'We are going to a shopping trip. You need clothes and stuff for you. We'll pay, don't worry.' 

The girls looked worried and Anti pulled out a bottle of pills from his hoodie pocket. 'We take this and make us normal for two hours, without anyone notices.' 

Chelsea shaken in fear and Vicky hugged her. 'We'll get through this, together.'

Chelsea nods and Dark grabs his car keys. 'As we got to Grimsby, we take the pills. Every two hours, we take them. So, the normal people won't notice.' The girls nodded. Anti got hyper. 'Yippie! Let's go!'

As the Grimsby sign went by, Dark instructed them while driving. 'Take them, now.' They nodded and Anti passed a single pill to them and he took the pill. Dark open his bottle of pills and took them, while he drives. Vicky took one.

Chelsea still feel uneasy with pills. Anti rubbed her back and whispered, 'I know about your bad time at Black Citadel, but I need you to take them. For our safety.' She grew to be brave and took the pill.

They got to the car park and Dark parked the space. Chelsea looked at a rear mirror and she looked normal again. She looked at the clock and it's 10:00 am.

They got out of the car and Chelsea took deep breaths. Anti hold her hand and she look at him. He looked normal with fair skin, light blue eyes and no bleeding neck. He put glasses on and said, 'We'll be fine, Chelsea. Follow our lead.' She nods and walked to the shopping mall.

The girls had their fun in the shop, while Anti and Dark are talking outside of the shop. 'I noticed that you really taking care of Chelsea, Anti. You became more protective than your usual self.'

Anti grinned and replied, 'I just got the instinct, I guess.'

Dark nodded and Vicky shouted to them, 'We're ready to pay!' They entered the shop, Dark paid the shop and quickly walked back to the car park.

They got in the car and suddenly, the security guard walked by. 'Quickly, take the pill.' Dark ordered them. They took the pills.

Security guard stood by the driver's door and greeted Dark. 'Hello, sir. Been shopping?' 'Yes. We got new clothes for my friends.'

He looked at the back seats and saw Chelsea and Vicky, smiling at him. He bowed his head. He turned to Dark and said, 'Enjoy the trip home, sir.'

Dark thanked him, start the engine and got out of the car park.

As they left Grimsby, Chelsea puffs out air for holding her breath for two minutes. Vicky hugged her. Anti turned his head to the back seats and saw the girls hugging. 'We're okay. We made it out.' Chelsea smiled and he smiled back.

They got back around lunchtime. The girls grab the shopping bags and put them down in the living room.

Axel came down the stairs and greeted them, 'Hey, guys! Enjoy the trip?' The girls nodded and Ewan and Spencer came downstairs to the living room, cross to the kitchen.

Dark and Ewan preparing lunch, while Anti looking at what the girls got in the living room. Chelsea got out her new shoes. A grey converse. He smiled as Chelsea put her new shoes on. She wriggled her feet of happiness. Anti felt happy about Chelsea being confident than before.

'Lunch is ready, guys.' Dark announced. Vicky walked to the kitchen, while Anti helped Chelsea tie her shoe laces. They stare at each other and they felt embarrassed. 

Spencer scolded at them, 'Get a room.' Dark whacked Spencer's head with a book and shouted, 'Behave, sir! It's my home! Respect the guests!'

Spencer grunted in pain and rudely apologised, 'Look. Sorry okay?' Everyone entered the kitchen.

Dark make an announcement on the kitchen table. 'Everyone. We have to train the girls how to fight. And maybe the skills that help us to do a rescue mission.' 

Chelsea felt worried and Anti put his hand on her arm. 'I'll train you. Don't worry.' She smiled and continued eating lunch.

Chelsea and Vicky will need that training for the future missions and riots.