Chapter 14: Take the Bullet

Thirty minutes before dawn rises, Dark wake every single one up and order them to prepare for the riot. They got dressed, have quick breakfast and grab their weapons.

Dark make sure that everyone knows what they are doing. He felt pleased about everything according to plan and walk to the front with Anti, Vicky, Chelsea and others in line.

As the sun slowly rises, the heavy marching step were taking from the swat team and the police are prepared to kill and arrest anyone in their way.

Siouxsie felt Mr Kane presence somewhere in the city taking orders to his forces. Chelsea felt it too. They look at each other and they nodded to know what they do.

Chelsea formed her wings out from her back and about to take off.

Everyone got their weapons out, got into their positions and waited for Dark's orders. Mr Kane's forces got their guns at the ready and waited for something to happened. 

'Do your thing.' Dark ordered Siouxsie. She nodded and hit her bottom of the staff and cast the Sinful Wall spell. As she does it, she felt a burning headache. Vicky saw her and knows what's happening. Siouxsie shrugs it off and Dark shouted, 'Prepare!' Everyone got into the fight positions and Dark loudly ordered his army, 'CHARGE!'

Everyone yelled and ran towards the forces and the swat team fire their machine guns. And their bullets went through the wall and quickly fades. Siouxsie make the guns disappear and the swat team looked shocked. They got their blunt weapons like a baton and machete. Siouxsie dispel the wall and the battle begins.

As Chelsea about to fly up, Siouxsie touched her shoulder and Chelsea felt the burning sensation on her heart. She saw the demon souls on her hands and thanked Siouxsie. They smiled at each other and Chelsea took off to the sky with her wings.

Axel and Spencer transformed into their inner monsters. Spencer fly as the dragon and electrocute the forces at the back. Axel jump a hundred feet ahead and clawed through the forces.

Anti stab the men and flips over them from getting beaten and sliced.

Dark use his karate training with his cane to knock few men out.

Vicky use her samurai sword to kill the men to make her ancestors proud. Like a sly fox, she dodged the policeman's baton attack and sliced his head out.

Chelsea look out from above with her wings and shoot her arrows. She makes her arrows covered with ice from her powers and shot the swat person through his eye and collapsed dead.

Ewan swing his glaive to a couple of policemen and cut them from their waist. As the fell to the ground being cut in half and Ewan stab them until they are dead.

Tina used her kick boxing talent to fight the policeman and then, she got her gun out and shot him in the head. The swat person about to catch her but with her smoke ability, she creates the smoke around his face and choked from inhaling it. She kicked him in the nuts from behind, he bent forward in pain, she turned around, blow the smoke away and shot him in the head.

Everyone has killed every police person and swat team. 

Suddenly, Siouxsie curl into the ball in pain. Chelsea saw her down and shouted to the gang, 'Cover Siouxsie! She's in Pain!' They turned around and scattered to her as Chelsea dives down to her. They protect Siouxsie in a circle.