Prologue

For the last two years, I've spent my life as Mike. He's a twenty-five years old waiter who can barely get by on the money he makes. He moved to the city two years ago, after his family died in a tragic fire that burned down their house. In reality, Mike died as well, but the government can be quite resourceful when it comes to things like that. Now, I am Mike.

He was in kind of an open relationship until half a year ago. It ended because he was utterly in love with the asshole who simply wanted a nice hole to stick it into and because said asshole wasn't interested in making a serious commitment. Their relationship had lasted almost a year, so Mike had had every reason to have his hopes up.

Thinking that he needed a change in life, 'Mike' then decided to enter the bdsm scene. I had only heard of the practices before and been seriously uncomfortable with the whole submissive-training thing, thinking it was a little bit ridiculous how I wasn't allowed to look into anyone's eyes and had to sit on my knees and only talk when asked and so, but Mike loved it. Eventually, even I relaxed slightly, though I am far less trusting than 'Mike', which makes it quite difficult.

I guess it comes down to the fact that, while 'Mike' is doing it for the fun, I ended up here because of a job. Setting up my disguise as 'Mike' has been a long-term measure that has eaten up more resources than most of my jobs combined. Still, if that's enough to get me unrestricted access to Gavrilo Kemp, it's worth it.

Selling the most mind-wrecking drugs in history, corporal intimidation of business partners, prostitution of minors; I could name literally any atrocity I can think of and he would've had a hand in it. At least as far as the story goes. There's no hard evidence against him, but with the help of 'Mike', I'm going to change that.

That's how I got myself in front of him, staring silently at his polished boots while I wait on my knees, my naked butt resting on my heels.