12. The Lies

Gavrilo thrusts into me, shoving past my clenching muscles while I scream in pain. The sound is muffled by the sheets that I bury my contorted face in. My arms strain against the belt that keeps them locked behind my back. Gavrilo stills, and I can feel his cock growing harder inside of me, stretching me even further.

"You're a very bad liar."

I'm glad that he didn't attach a question because I really don't want to comment on that. I'm probably the greatest liar he's ever seen, I just suck at figuring out what he wants from me.

He kneads my ass and pulls back slightly. Lucky for me, he hasn't thrust much more than his tip into me.

"I'm not going to prepare you for sex with me," he murmurs, sounding distant as if he was thinking about something else entirely. I moan, imagining him staring hungrily at his cock pushing into me. "I told you I expect you to be ready for me, and that means you have to stretch your ass yourself if you think you need it."

He picks up a quick pace, pushing himself a tiny bit deeper every now and then. He's obviously being careful, and I appreciate that he doesn't just rip my ass open. That would make any more sex in the near future quite impossible.

Gavrilo buries his cock in my ass with a firm thrust, moaning loudly. His fingers dig into my skin while his hip presses against me, making sure I get all of him. I can feel his cock twitch happily, and I unconsciously push back. He lets out an appreciative groan. I clench around him, causing him to curse.

"You're too tight," he grunts, though I can't understand the sentiment. I love a good, tight ass and according to the hardness I feel rubbing my insides, so does he. Gavrilo eases into a steady rhythm, pulling himself quite far out before thrusting back in. He's going to have me raw in no time, and now that I've accommodated to his size, I'm feeling myself build up towards another orgasm.

He seems to notice the change in my moans from strained to filled with pleasure since he leans forward to grab my cock again. I receive each thrust eagerly, even when he picks up the pace. I come with a scream, pushing back against him to feel all of his cock.

Gavrilo falls forwards while his hips continue twitching, and I feel his load shoot into me. There's a certain pleasure to feeling sperm moving inside of me, and of course, there's also the pleasant pulsing of his hard cock. He gently kisses my back.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine, Master Kemp."

"Fine?" He scoffs, then playfully bites down my skin. I flinch.

"Very fine, Master Kemp," I reply a bit cheekily. This is strangely comfortable though my butt is hurting. He chuckles softly, leaving another kiss on my back. He gives my ass a firm slap before pulling out of me in one go. I gasp at the sudden emptiness and the feeling of his sperm flowing after him. I clench my muscles, but it spills anyways.

"Now that's a sight I like," Gavrilo says lightly, then goes on to take the belt off. I hiss when he pulls it away because the leather has cut into my skin and is sticking to it. Grimacing, I sit up and pull my hands close, rubbing the sore skin around my wrists. "Did I allow you to get up?"

My body tenses automatically and Gavrilo laughs.

"Don't worry, it's alright. You'll learn. Now let's get under the shower first and get cleaned up."

I'm suspicious of his laid-back attitude. The niceness is neither befitting of a cold-hearted crime boss nor a strict dom, so I feel like I'm being lead on. Gav sighs.

"Now get up or I will give that perfect ass of yours another spanking."

I get up quickly, careful to keep my eyes down. Good to know that he likes my ass, though. I'll remember to be especially diligent concerning my work-outs.

Gavrilo leads the way into my small bath, and I watch his fingers interestedly when he fumbles around inside a white box next to the door. I notice his smirk and avert my gaze, afraid he might think I looked into his eyes again.

"I've got cameras in here, and I've got people checking these cameras, so believe me when I say you'll regret it if I ever see you so much as touch that box. Now get in the shower, we've got hot water."

So he decided to put my salvation right in front of my eyes. Very thoughtful of him.

I turn on the water, enjoying the warmth that rains down on me. Gavrilo steps in after me, and his chest presses against my back because of the cramped space. He grabs the shower gel and starts scrubbing me clean. I allow him; I've got no say anyway. It's a bit awkward and somehow reminds me of the times my mom bathed me.

She'd loved to sing to me, and I remember her voice as being beautifully perfect. My favourite song had been the one she'd first listened to the night my father had put me into her belly; her phrasing, not mine. She'd never talked much about dad, though I'd certainly asked many questions. All she ever said was that he loved me very much, but couldn't be with us because he had important work to do.

Gavrilo's arms surround me. Even though he only does it to spread soap across my stomach, I tense because it feels like he's hugging me, especially with the way he rubs his nose up and down my neck. I gulp, fighting the urge to pull away from him.

"I might not prepare you before the sex, but I'm always going to take care of you afterwards," he explains. His voice is almost drowned out by the splashing of water that surrounds us, yet he's close enough to my ear for me to make out the words. "Everyone needs the occasional love."

I bite down on my lower lip to stop myself from asking what kind of love exactly that is supposed to be. There can hardly ever be anything real between a man who's sent bullets into other people's heads without batting so much as an eyelash and an undercover agent with no inkling of who he really is. I sigh, fighting down the sarcasm. Pondering on these things isn't going to get me anywhere.

Besides, this isn't me standing in the shower with him. It's Mike.

I lean back against him, whispering tenderly, "Yes, Master Kemp."

_______________________________

Okay, so we've got the set-up and I know where I want to get, now I'll need to sketch out a way of getting there :D What do you think of them so far?

Probs not going to be another update this week as I'll be busy with work and family and I guess I have to do a bit for uni for a change as well, but at least it's two updates today :D

XOXO

T.