27. Craving

Gavrilo's phone rings, startling me out of my drowsiness. I blink a couple times, then quickly straighten my back. I hope he hasn't noticed that I dozed off, yet it doesn't seem like it.

"Yes? - Who's been calling? - Alright, thank you. I'll ask him about it. - No. No, it's okay."

He tosses his phone back onto the table, then pushes his chair back. The wheels silently roll across the parquet floor while I impatiently wait for his question. I can guess who's been calling who, and I don't think it's the right time to bring up my intention to go partying.

"You know some girl called Melanie?" he asks nonchalantly, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for that. It can only mean one thing when he doesn't use his tender voice on me; I'm in trouble. A shiver tingles my neck.

"Yes, Master Kemp."

"And?" he stretches the word dangerously.

"She's a co-worker."

He huffs. "And why would a co-worker keep calling you, Mike?"

"Uh- it- it's my day off, Master Kemp. So, I thought maybe I could hang out with some friends later this evening. If you don't mind, Master Kemp."

He grabs my chin between two fingers, tilting my head up. Still, I keep my gaze down, staring at the watch around his wrist.

"And when were you going to tell me about these plans of yours, Mike?"

I lick my lips, trying to come up with an explanation that would please him.

"Mike? Let's not make this a habit. If I talk to you, I expect an honest response right away. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Kemp," I whisper apprehensively.

He lets go of my face, leaning back in his chair. "So?"

"We- we made plans yesterday, but I forgot- I completely forgot about them when I was with you and just remembered because she sent me a message. So since you said you'd be busy with work, and you weren't really pleased with me- so I thought I should ask later," I explain, trying not to stumble over my own words. My tongue is a little leaden. When he doesn't answer, I gnaw at my bottom lip, unable to help myself. I need something to occupy myself with while I feel his gaze on me.

"Mike." He sighs. "What did I tell you about biting your lip?"

I quickly release the flesh from my teeth, taking a shaky breath. "I'm sorry, Master Kemp."

"You know, I really think I'm being too nice to you. Or do you want me to stop being nice to you, Mike? Is that it?"

My breath hitches and I just pray he doesn't expect an answer because I sure as hell don't have one. I might be afraid of being reprimanded, yet I long for his firm touch and the boundaries he sets for me. Besides, it's so much easier to be exposed to that than to the girlish fluttering of my heart when he caresses me gently.

"You said you didn't want to be punished, but really, you're such a bad little liar. Always lying, Mike. See how hard you get from making me angry."

The way his voice dropped when he said that last sentence makes me whimper softly - and for the sole reason that my cock waves happily, twitching because of the pleasure that is pulsing between my legs. Gavrilo grabs my hair, dragging me after him. I wince, quickly trying to get to my feet, yet he keeps me down so I have to crawl after him. My scalp is burning when he finally lets go of me, tossing me into a room near his bedroom.

I try to massage the soreness away, squinting against the sharp pain. My gaze slowly follows Gavrilo and is about to travel the room, yet it doesn't get very far. There's a metal cross dangling from the ceiling, causing my eyes to widen in shock while my jaw drops open slightly. I gape at the structure and the leather straps that are attached to it. Gavrilo runs each through his fingers and gives a firm tug.