42. Dominance

I'm dedicating this chapter to eipad1203 - thank you for always reading the chapters asap (that tells me how much you like this story more than anything), for always remembering to vote and for your comments! I really appreciate the support <3

-

His body is still covered in the marks I left on him, but I feel like they're healing better than they did two weeks ago - and oh, knowing that he's getting used to me does indescribable things to my body. I grab my cock firmly -longing for the pressure- while I watch his backside. His chest is heaving, and his butt clenches whenever the pleasure building up hits him.

I take a step closer, enticed by the sight, still slowly stroking myself. When I place my cock at the crevasse between his cheeks, he pushes back with a moan, now seriously misbehaving. I step back with a smile that widens when he mewls in frustration, and I can't help but think that I'm the only person in this world who knows that this tough-looking guy can make sounds like these.

"Didn't I tell you to stay still?" I ask sharply, flexing the fingers of my right while my left is still leisurely taking care of myself.

"Yes, Master Kemp," he agrees dutifully.

"Then are you telling me you forgot when you pushed back against me, moaning like some cock-hungry slut?"

His ears turn red, and I bite down on the inside of my lip to prevent a moan. He's clearly a little uncomfortable, and so of course, he starts shifting his weight around again. Only for a moment, though, then he realizes what he's doing and stops abruptly, becoming overly stiff.

I squeeze my cock hard.

"N-no, Master Kemp. I didn't forget, but I guess I'm just-" His breathing hisses across his teeth, and his fingers curl on my desk. "I'm just a cock-hungry slut, Master Kemp. When it- when it comes to your cock, I mean."

He finally makes me moan and give a damn about my composure because seriously, what else can I do when he tells me he wants me like this? That wasn't what I expected him to say, but I guess it's far better.

"Then my cock you shall have," I hum, spreading his buttocks with my thumbs against his entrance. He's gotten a little wet on his own, though I doubt entering him like this is going to be painless. The thought of hurting him -and him taking it like my bitch- sends a jolt down my stomach that splashes into the pool of pleasure that has gathered at my groin, almost spilling it straight out my cock.

I bury my nails in his skin, making him gasp while I shiver. This isn't going to take long anyway, so I think he'll be able to take it.

"I'll fuck you raw, now. And you're not allowed to come, and then maybe next time, you'll be a bit more eager to please me," I whisper into his ear, pressing my chest against his back. If he knew how much he's pleasing me already, he certainly would have trouble taking me seriously.

His voice sounds frustrated, and the sound travelling past his lips is a mixture of a groan and a moan, telling me that part of him also enjoys being denied by me. I grin against his skin, then get back onto my flat feet because standing on my toes like this is getting uncomfortable, and also because I want to fuck him.

And I want him to want me to.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Master Kemp," he says between pants, almost pleading. I moan unconstrained, finally placing my tip at his entrance to push into him. He winces softly, and the muscles along his arms bulge, but his lower region stays relaxed. He's still so fucking tight, though.

I fall forwards to bit down on his neck, needing something to do to prevent myself from ripping him open. My hips roll nonetheless, eliciting quiet whimpers from him while he takes quick, deliberate breaths that echo through the otherwise silent room.

Good boy.

When he's calmed down a bit, I push against the inner sphincter, forcing my tip past it.  The first bit of my hard length follows, eliciting a groan, and the muscles of his back tense, pushing back against me.

I smile. "You know I'm being nice to you, I hope."

The absence of any sort of reply makes me chuckle as I expect him to be cursing me inwardly right this moment, which would be so him. There's still a part of him that refuses to submit to me, and I'll make certain to enjoy every bit of the battle.

I start thrusting with quick, small movements to spread the little fluid there is across my skin, and Robin relaxes beneath me. When he actually starts moaning softly, I think I've been nice enough, making him curse very inadequately when I shove my cock into him until my hips are firmly pressed against his rear. Moaning, I throw my head back, enjoying his tight warmth.

"Shi-" He's about to curse again when I pull out swiftly, leaving his ass wide open and him hissing at what I can only assume must be a burning pain.

I smirk. "You know, you really shouldn't curse."

I place my tip at his entrance again. "If you ask nicely, I might be a bit more gentle."

Asserting a little pressure but not pushing in, I lean closer. "So?"

"Could you plea-"

"Nope," I say, popping the P while already shoving my cock into him. He grunts out a scream, clutching at the edge of the desk the way I clutch at his butt. His head drops forward, and his shoulders shake.

"No more curses?" I ask lightly before scattering kisses across his back until he relaxes again. I can't deny the thrill I get from causing him pain, or the way it gets me so close to release all on its own, yet I also don't want to take it too far. Doing this to him is only pleasurable as long as its fine with him, and I know from experience that this line can be very easily, very accidentally crossed.

-

Gav finally pulls out of me, leaving me sore yet wanting more. After all, he stayed true to his words and denied me release. I close my eyes briefly to stop myself from sulkily glaring at him when he turns me around and lifts me up so I sit on his desk. I wince against the pain of hard wood pressing against my sensitive rear.

He places a hand at my cheek, cupping it gently while his thumb runs across my swollen lips. "You know, these look surprisingly red given how we didn't kiss at all."

I glance aside guiltily, knowing well I'm not supposed to bite down on my lips. Still, it was hard enough not to curse him worse than I did. Not that I hadn't enjoyed it, but he really can be such an arse when we're having sex. A sadist. That doesn't sound half as bad, to be honest.

Gav barks out a heartfelt laugh, then ruffles my hair, chasing away the tension. When I dare to glance up at him, I notice him smiling down at me. My heart flutters, creating a warmth inside my chest that spreads to my cheeks. His features soften as my blush deepens.

"Everything okay, sweetheart?"

I nod, giving him a tiny smile of my own. Yeah, I might have cursed him -very outwardly- but still, I love it when he takes control like that. I like the punishments, the roughness of his touch. Somehow, it makes me feel less fragile.

"Thank you," I whisper. His eyes widen slightly, then he quickly pulls my face into his chest, though not before I can notice the insanely happy grin that has taken hold of his lips.

"Always, love," he murmurs into my hair, and I close my eyes with a sigh, simply enjoying the closeness and his scent wafting over me. I thought he'd never hold me again if he knew, but somehow, he feels closer than ever before.

I wrap my arms around his waist, holding on to him.

-

Awww...

Btw, always love writing smut during train rides with ppl sitting right next to me :3

XOXO

T.