11. His Touch

"It's alright." Gavrilo sighs. He throws the belt down on the bed where it lands with the softest thud, then busies his now empty hands by slowly opening his zipper. My eyes are glued to the enticing sight as he finally reveals himself to me. "You're a liar, but you have shown me that you can learn. I'll teach you how to become an honest man, my little liar."

He pushes his pants down and his hard cock snaps back up. My breath hitches when he steps close, wrapping his fingers around his base to point his tip at me. He places it at my lips, and I open up obediently, feeling my own member swelling as he pushes into me. I give in to the pleasure. Shoving the memories aside, ignoring my needs - that's what I'm good at after all.

My moan is muffled by the pulsing flesh inside my mouth. I press my tongue against it to taste his clean skin, and he inhales sharply when I start sucking. His hands find my hair so he can comb his fingers through the wet strands, though before long, he grips them hard and thrust against my throat. I retch; he doesn't care.

He keeps close until I start convulsing, and even then takes his sweet time to pull out. When I'm finally free of his cock, I take loud, desperate gasps for air as if I hadn't believed I would ever be able to breathe again. My throat hurts and I cough.

"I want to fuck you."

I moan at his words, my lips brushing the cock that is still so close to them. I lean in hungrily, but Gavrilo denies me the pleasure of feeling him inside of me again - at least for now. I whine in frustration, eager for the bodily contact that I've denied myself the last six months. Gavrilo puts two fingers to my chin, tilting my head upwards. I'm smart enough to keep my eyes cast down.

"I want to fuck you, so I will fuck you. Now get on the bed." I crawl onto the sheets. "Face down. Put your hands on your back. Stay."

The belt clinks when he picks it up, and then I feel the leather being wrapped around my wrists. It's tight, hurting me even when I don't move at all. I try the constraints carefully, only to notice that I won't be getting out on my own. I'm at his mercy.

I can hear his clothes fall to the floor before the bed shifts. My toes curl when his nails scrape across the sole of my foot, and my calves twitch due to the tickling sensation. He moves his fingers so their tips are pressed against my skin, then applies firm pressure before sliding them down, easing out the tension and eliciting moans from my throat.

He kneads the ball of my foot for a good minute before slowly working his way up my calf. When he passes my knee, he continues on with the inside of my thighs, drawing soft circles that bring him closer and closer to my hips. I shudder when he finally reaches my rear. He kisses my cheeks, first my left, then my right, leaving me yearning for more.

His wet tongue on my cold skin causes me to moan, and the sound stretches out as it slides down my rear, only to end up pressing against the firm muscles guarding my entrance. They twitch at the soft touch. Gavrilo's moan makes my cock ache painfully. He takes his sweet time before finally lifting a hand between my legs, though only to fumble my balls. I whine impatiently, straining against the leather around my wrists as I squirm.

I want him to fuck me.

His tongue pushes into me, and had I been holding myself up on my hands, I would've dropped into the sheets. My hips thrust desperately, trying to find some friction around my dripping cock. To my surprise, Gavrilo is nice enough to heed my wish. His fingers move from my balls to my pulsing member, and I moan uncontrolled the moment they wrap around my girth, applying firm pressure while they slide up and down.

Maybe it's only because I deprived myself of someone else's touch for so many months that my orgasm hits almost instantly. It might also have to do with the fact that Gavrilo has been teasing me for quite a while now, and I can't say that I've felt a tongue down there that often before - definitely never so skillfully.

My stomach clenches, forcing the air from my lungs in strained moans as I spill my cum over the sheets. Gavrilio doesn't slow down, though, and my over-sensitive skin suddenly longs for nothing more than to have him stop. I squirm, trying to get away from his touch. The pleasure becomes intense to an uncomfortable degree.

"Please," I plead but he doesn't listen. At some point, my cock becomes number again, and my whimpering turns into even panting while he works me up to full size again. I moan quietly.

Gavrilo retreats only briefly before the bed shifts while he moves between my legs. His knees push against mine, forcing them further apart. I gulp when he places his cock against my entrance. The devoted treatment that his tongue has given me has left me wet and relaxed, but I'm far from ready to have sex.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Master Kemp."

"Right now?"

I gulp and remain silent for a moment. While I want to feel him thrust into me and rub his hard cock across my prostate, I'd really prefer it if he took another moment to prepare me. He's not the smallest out there when it comes to what's between his legs, after all.

"Yes, Master Kemp."

_________________________

Don't worry, I'm not going to skip the sex ;) it's their first time, after all. How do you like it so far?

Have a great start to the weekend!

XOXO

T.