23. Sweet Pleasure

His hand slides up my spine, then pushes me down between my shoulder blades until my face is buried in his pillows and his scent engulfs my nostrils. I inhale deeply, shivering because this- this is where he sleeps. This is where he lies down every night, and now I'm allowed to intrude.

"Stay." He pulls back his hand. "Thrice you said 'yes', once 'no' and there were two 'Master Kemp's. Wouldn't you agree?"

I nod obediently, already tense since I'm anticipating some pain - and yet I don't want to run from it, don't even want to get around it. The arousal pooling at my groin is threatening to whisk away my sanity.

"That's four, five, six - eight words," he counts thoughtfully. "But 'Master' has two syllables, so let's make it ten."

He's driving the number up for his own amusement.

"Now, we'll count together," he muses. His voice becomes more silent near the end, indicating that his mind is occupied with something else already. I can guess what it is even before his flat hand slashes across my left cheek yet again. The impact shoves me further into his pillows. "One."

I'm aware that he said to count together, and also that I'm definitely not supposed to utter 'one'. Again, my blood seems torn between rushing to my head or pushing into my erection. There's only one thing I can do, and I'm not sure if I can.

"Bark, dog."

His voice sends a jolt through my body that tells my blood where it's needed without a doubt. My cock throbs painfully, and I bark hesitantly. It's more of a whimper, but he seems satisfied.

His palm descends onto my skin again. My scream is muffled by the pillows. "Two."

I bark another time before biting down on the sheets to prepare for the next hit. He's using enough of his strength to make me dread the ten hits, more so because he seems intent on keeping to the same spot. Another scream burst from my lips, and I squeeze my eyes shut to fight off the pain. Their corners are wet with the first tears.

"Three." And I bark again, just to feel his fingers imprint their shapes on my ass before I can get ready again. The surprise blocks my throat while I clasp at the sheets, ready to cry. This is my punishment, something I can't get away from.

"Four."

This time around, my bark is quite high and desperate. Gavrilo gives me a moment to compose myself - or for whatever reason. Still, when he slaps the same spot again, I let out a long and pitiful sob. My skin is burning, feeling so hot and wet that I expect to have dark bruises gracing me.

"That's five." My bark is shaky, same as my breathing. "And I think we can switch sides now."

I sigh relieved. The next five are as bad, though, and by the end of my punishment, I'm trembling from exhaustion. The apprehension has worn down my mind while the pain has left my body numb, and yet my cock is still throbbing. Gavrilo hums happily - like a child playing with a new toy.

"Up with you now, on all fours," he says lightly and gives my ass a half-hearted slap, yet it stings nonetheless. My skin is terribly sore and stretched by the swollen tissue. I push myself up with the last of my strength, wishing for release.

I hear Gavrilo handle the tube of lube, and there's the squirting sound before the cold fluid hits my rear. It flows into the crevasse between my cheeks, making my entrance clench at the wet sensation. One of his fingers follows the trail, slipping down my ass as well. It finds its way into me with ease and I gasp at the sudden intrusion. He rubs it across my insides until I'm a trembling mess, unable to make a sound except moaning. My hip is thrusting uncontrollably, searching for something to grind my erection against. By the time Gavrilo finds my prostate, my orgasm is already close.

I come with a scream, only held up by the fingers buried in my ass. They're holding perfectly still. His other hand grabs my hip instead of my cock, and I'm left mewling as my orgasm comes and goes in soft waves, spilling my cum on his sheets without taking the edge off. A shiver passes through my body when Gavrilo pulls out. I drop into the dirty sheets without a care.

"On your back, dog."

I roll over, opening my eyes enough to watch him move. He spreads my legs at my knees before sliding his hands down the insides of my thighs. His fingers knead the tendon that's leading to my groin, and I drop my head back with a tired moan. Gavrilo works his way to my balls, then my painfully sensitive cock. He grips me hard, pushing down on my tip with his thumb. I fidget beneath him; his touch is driving me insane.

I feel his weight shift. When he moves his thumb aside to pull the small slit on my tip open, his tongue delves in. I gasp at the unfamiliar sensation, then scream as he starts stroking me and release washes over me. The pleasure drowns out any sliver of thought that might have still been formed in my brain before, and between my blissful moans a 'Master' slips out as well.

When my body finally relaxes, Gavrilo pushes into me. I frown in protest at the pain. His cock is rock hard, stretching me firmly. He hushes me softly and runs his hands along my sides. I can barely clench around him when he forces his cock deeper into me, so I wince instead, throwing my head to the side while my fingers curl around the sheets.

"Fuck," he grunts. I can feel his erection pulsing inside of me, threatening to spill his cum even though he barely started. His nails dig into my hips, and he curses yet again before picking up a fast pace, thrusting deep. I whimper at the onslaught, yet I don't have to endure it for long because he comes after a couple thrusts.

We're both panting from the exhaustion. Gavrilo drops onto me, and his heaviness is comforting. I wrap my legs around his body to keep him close - my arms follow a moment later. He rubs his cheek across my chest, snuggling up to me. Weirdly enough, this is the most relaxed I've been in a very long time.

I fall asleep instantly.

___________________________________

Well, I guess they're getting along again? Let's see what happens when they're not fucking. I'm trying to get the story moving, though I guess things will be happening fast enough soon enough :3

Thanks for reading, guys! It always makes me so super happy to see a vote come in, so please don't hesitate to leave one if you want to let me know that I should keep up writing :D

XOXO

T.