chapter 4

(So by the way, I imagine Stacy as Eleanor Calder, but I know some people won't want that so the second person I would imagine is Ashley Benson-- Anyway hope you like the story! I love when you guys comment or vote, it makes my day!

***

My head felt quite light and my breathing was uneven. I wasnt even sure if what was happening, was actually happening.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW," Chad yelled.

"NO CHAD GO AWAY FOR ONCE," I CRIED. "PLEASE JUST-JUST," I practically screamed.

I thought hearing Chad yell was scary.

But what he said next made my legs go weak.

In a hushed growl he said, "open the door right now or I swear I'll kill you."

My eyes widened with every word.

Seconds went by.

A minute.

I stood completely motionless.

Then, a ear splitting crack sounded through out the small room and before I knew it, he was breaking down the door.

In seconds, I was dialing his number.

"Hi love," he said.

"Listen Harry," I said through sobs.

"Whats wrong-" and Chad hit the door again.

"Savannah whats going on?" he yelled.

I started crying even harder.

"Harry I am so so sorry I never told you. God, I'm such an awful person. Please dont hate me. But I really need you to call the police and send them over here," another crack and I was bawling. "I'll explain everything when I see you," I said and hung up.

He kept banging his body against the door and even though he wasn't fat, he was big enough to have it down in the next few minutes if that.

"Please chad why do you do this to me? What did I ever do?" I started throwing around everg harsh word to him and about him I had kept in for as long as I can remember.

He never answered any. He just kept on banging away.

A crack erupted and the door broke over.

He stood there like a mad man.

"Ch-Chad please," I stuttered, crouching down.

Finally I heard the door slam open outside, which caught Chads attention.

Finally the police.

"Savannah!" I heard that accent I knew from anywhere.

The blood in my veins turned to ice.

There was no doubt Chad would kill him if he found out about us.

"Savannah!" He yelled louder and caught sight of Chad and I tried to run out but Chad was too fast.

He grabbed my by my neck and started to squeeze.

"Is this the guy you've been sneaking around with?" Chad growled.

"Harry - please - go," I choked out.

"Let her the fuck go," Harry said full of rage.

Chad laughed, which tightened his grip and I struggled to catch my breath.

"Im going to say it again. Maybe this time you'll understand. Let. Her. The. Fuck. Go," he seethed.

"Why don't you make me prick?" Chad spat.

Harry was over to Chad in seconds. Chad finally pushed me down and I felt air in my lungs.

But I barely had time to think, when I heard a slam and crack.

I immediately thought Harry.

But when I looked, it was actually Harry on top of Chad which ignited a fire inside me I didn't know was there.

I needed to tell Harry to stop. But I wanted him to keep going.

"Harry, Harry, please," I sobbed.

Harry finally stood up panting and Chad layed on the floor, unconscious with blood across his lip and nose.

He looked straight at me and I gulped, shaking with fright.

He walked right up to me and did the last thing I ever expected out of anyone in my entire life.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me toward him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and layed my head on his shoulder, sobbing.

After just a minute, the police broke down the door and about 4 came in with guns held up. They loosened up when they saw it was just us 2 and there was someone on the ground.

"What happened?" one of them asked.

Harry looked towards me and a thought went straight through my head.

Maybe this is it. Maybe he'll be gone.

***

After talking to the police for about 20 minutes, basically explaining my shit life, I knew it was time to explain everything to Harry. He had been sitting in the kitchen the whole time while I was explaining.

When the police went over and shook a dazed Chad awake and handcuffed him, Harry walked toward me with a stressed look on his face.

I gulped down tears as he stood there in front of me.

"Harry I-I'm so sorry I never told you. I had never met anyone half as nice as you in my entire life and I never meant for anyone to get hurt and I know I was going on dates with you while I had well Chad, but he means nothing to me like you do and I was just so afrai-"

I was stopped when Harry suddenly took both of my wrists in his hands and pushed my back up against the wall and pressed his lips hard against mine.